The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a game of truths?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars

Nope, ain't had anythin' to eat since school lunch at about 1 ish so nope, and no my day was fine, I just had a maths exam. Idek this happens to me a lot, like sometimes say my mum slaps me for summat over minor stuff I'll cry myself to sleep at night cuz all those bad horrors in my life come back to haunt me. :frown:

LMAOO ok, I see.
Ooh I seeeeeee don't get down :\ I feel so helpless mate :\ that's horrible, you're only 15 don't let this jade you you know what i mean? :\
Original post by 0to100
LMAOO ok, I see.
Ooh I seeeeeee don't get down :\ I feel so helpless mate :\ that's horrible, you're only 15 don't let this jade you you know what i mean? :\

I try but like I feel so useless. :frown:
Mhmm, like my past has kinda scar'd me for life, I'll never forget it. Honestly.. :s-smilie:
But Thank You. :heart:
Original post by 0to100
I don't look for anything lol I just take what she gives after I find her attractive, and if I like she stays if not, we split :|
As far as looks it tends to be diverse in race but the same type of female as far as her attitude and dress sense
Like there's normally an arm tat at least, a feisty temper, an extensive creps collection, a slightly worrying cigarette addiction, and a nice bum lol

ahh, icic

favorite pair?

rn my favorite trainers are jordans and air maxes
Reply 63
Original post by 0to100
This should be in forum games bro

hahahaha listen to this TSR mod
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I try but like I feel so useless. :frown:
Mhmm, like my past has kinda scar'd me for life, I'll never forget it. Honestly.. :s-smilie:
But Thank You. :heart:

Maybe talk to your dad, is he any better? DOn't take in all this darkness your folks might even be causing for you because they;re gonan die and you're gonna be living your own life without them and you're gonna be still angry about what they did. You don't have to tell me what happened if you don't want, some **** is personal.
Original post by mariam687
ahh, icic

favorite pair?

rn my favorite trainers are jordans and air maxes

Airmax 90s standard and a couple pairs of Dms I'm not really into footwear gotta be honest, so I just get those and some other shizz.

Original post by Nayzar
hahahaha listen to this TSR mod

If it ain't my fav groupie.
Original post by 0to100
Airmax 90s standard and a couple pairs of Dms I'm not really into footwear gotta be honest, so I just get those and some other shizz.

ahh, icic

:smile:
Reply 67
Original post by 0to100

If it aint my favourite inmate
Original post by 0to100
Maybe talk to your dad, is he any better? DOn't take in all this darkness your folks might even be causing for you because they;re gonan die and you're gonna be living your own life without them and you're gonna be still angry about what they did. You don't have to tell me what happened if you don't want, some **** is personal.

Well, he is kinda, but like idk im not sure if I really can talk to him. :frown: Very true. I will tell you but over like pm, cuz like everyone can see over normal thing. :afraid:
Original post by Nayzar
If it aint my favourite inmate

Let's link up and do this for real then
Reply 70
Original post by 0to100
Let's link up and do this for real then

now i see why ur called 0to100 lol. anyway i have MUSCLES and work out when the guards let me so watch out yeah... ill like intimidate you to death
Reply 71
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
who the **** you talking to mate

not you lol man aint into that ****. Was talking about the buff ting. Dont get leary.
(edited 7 years ago)
@Arvin Bhambra

What's the scariest situation you've been in?
Original post by JordanHardy
@Arvin Bhambra

What's the scariest situation you've been in?

Stuck in a corner in prison. WBU
@JordanHardy How would you describe me in three words?
Stuck in a corner in prison. WBU

Was robbed in the park once had a knife held to my throat whilst phone and wallet were stolen. I **** a brick
Original post by JordanHardy
Was robbed in the park once had a knife held to my throat whilst phone and wallet were stolen. I **** a brick

Lolz where were you when that happened?
@sofi_hadid is dat u
Original post by The gains kinggg
@sofi_hadid is dat u

lolz mate she offline. Ask someone else
Lolz where were you when that happened?

A park in Waltham Green

Quick Reply

Latest