The Student Room Group

Friendhship or does she like me ?

Ive known this girl for a while and we used to flirt a lot, and then I realised she had a boyfriend. She apologized for the fliritng as she said its unfair on me as she has a boyfriend.

Now I thought she'd stop the flirting but she still does it sometimes. She also sends me selfies and texts me everyday. I have girl mates but they dont be messaging me everyday and sending me selfies.

I would think she likes talking to me, but girls would you be sending selfies and flirting with other guys if you were with someone. She also tries to initiate me to compliment her.

A bit weird, Ive only known her for like 2 months too.
Reply 1
She probably does like you or maybe is an attention seeker.
If she was really happy in her relationship then she wouldn't be texting you everyday and being flirty when she knows she shouldn't be doing it.
Ask her what her bf thinks of her selfies lol.
She definitely likes attention. She more than likely doesnt like you.

Just wants attention because her bf isn't enough apparently.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Ive known this girl for a while and we used to flirt a lot, and then I realised she had a boyfriend. She apologized for the fliritng as she said its unfair on me as she has a boyfriend.

Now I thought she'd stop the flirting but she still does it sometimes. She also sends me selfies and texts me everyday. I have girl mates but they dont be messaging me everyday and sending me selfies.

I would think she likes talking to me, but girls would you be sending selfies and flirting with other guys if you were with someone. She also tries to initiate me to compliment her.

how does she flirt with you?
Reply 4
Original post by sadixx
how does she flirt with you?

Just compliments and teasing. I dont want to go into detail on here but the girls who are with us say its flirting.
Reply 5
Original post by chikane
She probably does like you or maybe is an attention seeker.
If she was really happy in her relationship then she wouldn't be texting you everyday and being flirty when she knows she shouldn't be doing it.
Ask her what her bf thinks of her selfies lol.

Yeah im thinking its attention, she texts me first. I rarely do lol. I was just waiting for her to flirt more and then its obvious its not a one off. But next time I will say something about her boyfriend lol.

I would abort mission dude. If she can do that to her current BF, then she could do it to you too if you got in to a relationship.

I am sure you will find someone better suited for you. :smile:
Reply 7
Yeah im thinking its attention, she texts me first. I rarely do lol. I was just waiting for her to flirt more and then its obvious its not a one off. But next time I will say something about her boyfriend lol.

Yes that is what I would say if I was a guy but she is wasting her energy on messaging you everyday when she could message her bf so clearly she isn't getting any attention from him.
Reply 8
Original post by FireflyGirl96
I would abort mission dude. If she can do that to her current BF, then she could do it to you too if you got in to a relationship.

I am sure you will find someone better suited for you. :smile:

I dont want to go out with her lol. Thats exactly why, I mean if I was with her, I wouldnt be happy if she was doing whats she's doing to me with other guys, do you understand ?

Do you think it'll look bad if she flrts and I say 'shouldnt you be saying that to your boyfriend ?'. I probably will say it, but dont want to get her upset or start an argument lol.
Reply 9
Original post by chikane
Yes that is what I would say if I was a guy but she is wasting her energy on messaging you everyday when she could message her bf so clearly she isn't getting any attention from him.

Do you think it'll look bad, if I said something like why dont you tell your boyfriend that ?
She wants the D(esperate attention from someone because her boyfriend is obviously not giving her enough appreciation/attention and is therefore trying to feel better about herself by flirting with you and having you compliment her.)
I dont want to go out with her lol. Thats exactly why, I mean if I was with her, I wouldnt be happy if she was doing whats she's doing to me with other guys, do you understand ?

Do you think it'll look bad if she flrts and I say 'shouldnt you be saying that to your boyfriend ?'. I probably will say it, but dont want to get her upset or start an argument lol.

Thats the confrontational approach. I am trying to put myself in her position but it does seem irrational for her to get upset, considering what she's doing. However she doesnt seem like most rational creature. :P

She most likely will get grumpy with you. But I wouldnt be worried, its not like she hasnt got a BF to comfort her. -_-

all these people sayin she wants attention, we all know what she really wants

Spoiler

she wants the D bruv
Reply 14
Just bang her mate. Too young to be messing around with mind games
Do you think it'll look bad, if I said something like why dont you tell your boyfriend that ?

She said herself she should not be flirting with you as she has a bf.
Say what does her bf think of her selfies. If she is fishing for compliments she is insecure and her bf is not enough for her.
Don't let her string you along and use you to make herself feel better.
Original post by chikane
She said herself she should not be flirting with you as she has a bf.
Say what does her bf think of her selfies. If she is fishing for compliments she is insecure and her bf is not enough for her.
Don't let her string you along and use you to make herself feel better.

How do you mean she's messing me ? Its her messaging and talking to me im not texting her. What I dont understand is if she's told me she has a boyfriend why continue, wouldnt one want to hide that ?
How do you mean she's messing me ? Its her messaging and talking to me im not texting her. What I dont understand is if she's told me she has a boyfriend why continue, wouldnt one want to hide that ?

I thought you had feelings for her she might be using you to make herself feel better?
She could like you if she is constantly messaging you but yes there are people who would hide their feelings but she dosen't seem to care or have any respect for her bf.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending