The Student Room Group

Asker her out, didn't say yes or no

So I've been seeing a girl for a while, today we cuddled, held hands and she even let me sleep on her boobs :3 she never wanted to leave me and ended up staying until 1am until I walked her home.

I finally built up the confidence to ask her out as we was about to leave at her street. Then she never said anything, but then made out with me for 2 minutes straight (really passionately too) and I asked for a straight answer but she said "Nothing's straight with me" (she is either lesbian or bi). Then we kissed more, and I asked again but still wouldn't give me an answer.

So I'm so confused right now because we're like really physically comfortable with eachother and she made out with me but maybe she doesn't want a relationship, just friends with benefits idk?? I can't be bothered to wait until the morning, hence why I decided to ask here :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
sleep on her boobs

Oh right yeah it's 03:30AM I forgot :indiff:

If I were you I would suggest threesome. If she says no you may get a girlfriend. If she says yes, well, you get a threesome :cool:
(edited 7 years ago)
Are you a girl?

You haven't had sex yet, so you're not quite at the FWB stage yet.

She seems to me like one of those girls who doesn't want to be held down - in fact most girls want to be free.

I would say just go with it for the time being and see how things develop.
Reply 3
Original post by Stars_MyDest
Oh right yeah it's 03:30AM I forgot :indiff:

If I were you I would suggest threesome. If she says no you may get a girlfriend. If she says yes, well, you get a threesome :cool:

Well okay I didn't actually sleep on them, I laid on them but they was comfy and I felt like falling asleep
Reply 4
Original post by The Roast
Are you a girl?

You haven't had sex yet, so you're not quite at the FWB stage yet.

She seems to me like one of those girls who doesn't want to be held down - in fact most girls want to be free.

I would say just go with it for the time being and see how things develop.

I'm a boy, so that's why I'm confused haha
Well okay I didn't actually sleep on them, I laid on them but they was comfy and I felt like falling asleep

Thanks for the info bro. Best of luck :indiff:
(edited 7 years ago)
and I asked for a straight answer but she said "Nothing's straight with me" (she is either lesbian or bi).

:toofunny: comedy gold.

There is no way of telling.

I think, go to sleep feeling happy and see where the morning takes you.
Reply 7
Original post by SeanFM
:toofunny: comedy gold.

There is no way of telling.

I think, go to sleep feeling happy and see where the morning takes you.

Yes happy but confused af, ima just wing it and see what happens :smile:
I'm a boy, so that's why I'm confused haha

How do you know she dates/****s girls too?

She's clearly attracted to you, so if I were you I'd let this thing develop naturally. Don't contact her until she does. When she does, assume she wants to meet and then ask her out.

If she turns you down with some BS excuse, just ask her to let you know when she can.

You need her to be chasing you, not the other way round.
Reply 9

She's clearly attracted to you, so if I were you I'd let this thing develop naturally. Don't contact her until she does. When she does, assume she wants to meet and then ask her out.

If she turns you down with some BS excuse, just ask her to let you know when she can.

She's extremely shy so that's why I asked her out, she did say I was cute and I had pretty eyes so she's definately attracted to me in some way, I just don't know if she wants a relationship or not

Also she's dated girls before
She's extremely shy so that's why I asked her out, she did say I was cute and I had pretty eyes so she's definately attracted to me in some way, I just don't know if she wants a relationship or not

Forget about "having a relationship" with her. A lot of guys jump the gun far too soon and women can feel it and get turned off.

90% of guys, when they meet a new girl, instantly think of how it'd be to be in a relationship with her. I know I do/did.

Be focused on dating her, taking her out, having sex, having fun, etc...

Do what I said. You'll get results, I assure you.
Forget about "having a relationship" with her. A lot of guys jump the gun far too soon and women can feel it and get turned off.

90% of guys, when they meet a new girl, instantly think of how it'd be to be in a relationship with her. I know I do/did.

Be focused on dating her, taking her out, having sex, having fun, etc...

Do what I said. You'll get results, I assure you.

Forget about it now, I blew it, gj me :/

Messaged her friend like an absolute douche and now she woke up to shitloads of messages and she's really mad at me.

Some say this might be creepy but I thought it was a nice gesture, bought her some flowers and told her to come meet me (I was waiting outside her street) so I can apologise in person but she told me to **** off, but then said soon after maybe later instead.
What messages did you send the friend?
You are getting needy which is a turn off and sending flowers and waiting outside her house is creepy. You did ruin it by saying you want to go out with her as the excitement is now gone and you should have just let things develop instead of coming on too strong.
Original post by chikane
What messages did you send the friend?
You are getting needy which is a turn off and sending flowers and waiting outside her house is creepy. You did ruin it by saying you want to go out with her as the excitement is now gone and you should have just let things develop instead of coming on too strong.

Just becuase her friend said a week ago she won't be interested in me so I told her we kissed, then she said she would have been drunk so I replied saying she was definately not drunk.

Yeah kinda sounds creepy tbf, I am not a creepy guy but I just wanted to apologise in person.
Just becuase her friend said a week ago she won't be interested in me so I told her we kissed, then she said she would have been drunk so I replied saying she was definately not drunk.

Yeah kinda sounds creepy tbf, I am not a creepy guy but I just wanted to apologise in person.

Then just text to arrange to meet up and apologise in person telling her you are outside her house would weird me out if I'm not close to you.
How long you known this girl for?

If not long the best thing is to develop that slowly by being there for her showing you care by your actions but not outright telling her your feelings keep the mystery.
Now she knows your intentions she might not see you as a challenge and if someone asked me out quite soon and I wasn't ready I would distance myself from them to avoid stringing them along and hurting them.
Original post by chikane
Then just text to arrange to meet up and apologise in person telling her you are outside her house would weird me out if I'm not close to you.
How long you known this girl for?

If not long the best thing is to develop that slowly by being there for her showing you care by your actions but not outright telling her your feelings keep the mystery.
Now she knows your intentions she might not see you as a challenge and if someone asked me out quite soon and I wasn't ready I would distance myself from them to avoid stringing them along and hurting them.

Known her for only 5 weeks. I understand what you're saying I'm not pressuring her in any way, since she knows my intentions there isn't much of a mystery now although I need to make it back up to her.

It's better now she's speaking to me again after I screwed up and think I'll meet her later to apologise as she agreed to.
Known her for only 5 weeks. I understand what you're saying I'm not pressuring her in any way, since she knows my intentions there isn't much of a mystery now although I need to make it back up to her.

It's better now she's speaking to me again after I screwed up and think I'll meet her later to apologise as she agreed to.

How well do you know her?
When you meet her don't ask her to go out with you. Let her come to you just be there for her and don't pressure her for an answer.
Original post by chikane
How well do you know her?
When you meet her don't ask her to go out with you. Let her come to you just be there for her and don't pressure her for an answer.

I know her pretty well after 4 'dates' I decided it was definately the time, she's asked to meet me pretty much every time.
I know her pretty well after 4 'dates' I decided it was definately the time, she's asked to meet me pretty much every time.

Just give her time to think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending