The Student Room Group

Would you date a woman who drinks beers and has tattoos?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by minimarshmallow
Oh yay, my main goal in life is to be the kind of person you disapprove of.

I sometimes drink my cider from the bottle and I almost always drink it while swearing at the football in the pub with my dad and brother.

[scrollr]:kungfu::girl::kungfu:[/scrollr]

[scroll]:kungfu::girl::kungfu:[/scroll]

Tattoos don't represent a person for who they are. Some people just don't like them because they find them to ruin a person's natural beauty. But, a person should be beautiful for who they are inside, more than just their looks. :smile:
Original post by Blue_Mason
Its is not as simple as ignoring and not looking, as you need to understand it like this.
It is important that women present themselves with class and not as a sex worker.
Our grandparents and great presents had class,style and honor, no swear words or tattoos.

If a woman wants to look/dress like a sex worker, let her be. It's not YOUR choice to make. How a woman dresses does not determine her self-worth.
Original post by bones-mccoy
If a woman wants to look/dress like a sex worker, let her be. It's not YOUR choice to make. How a woman dresses does not determine her self-worth.

how you present yourself will determine your self worth, i mean you would not be with a guy that wore trousers below his waist, and likes to wear hoodies indoors.
I'm straight.
Original post by student.feed
I'm straight.

We are all straight?
We are all straight?

I'm a girl :biggrin:
Original post by student.feed
I'm a girl :biggrin:

oh, nvm
how you present yourself will determine your self worth, i mean you would not be with a guy that wore trousers below his waist, and likes to wear hoodies indoors.

No, it doesn't. I honestly can't believe how stupidly judgemental you are. Stop making assumptions about me or anyone else - you have no idea whether I'd date someone who dressed like that. How someone acts towards other people, their personality, morals and ethics dictates what kind of person they are. Nothing else.

Also "likes to wear hoodies indoors" lmao it's the clothes police
Original post by the bear

[scroll]:kungfu::girl::kungfu:[/scroll]

I just had a can of cider with the F1...
No, it doesn't. I honestly can't believe how stupidly judgemental you are. Stop making assumptions about me or anyone else - you have no idea whether I'd date someone who dressed like that. How someone acts towards other people, their personality, morals and ethics dictates what kind of person they are. Nothing else.

Also "likes to wear hoodies indoors" lmao it's the clothes police

so would your parents approve of such person, who has an interesting choice in fashion?
Yes wearing a hood over your head is inappropriate, i know you wouldn't date someone who dresses like an extra on Jeremy kyle.
so would your parents approve of such person, who has an interesting choice in fashion?
Yes wearing a hood over your head is inappropriate, i know you wouldn't date someone who dresses like an extra on Jeremy kyle.

Yeah. they would. And even if they didn't, it wouldn't matter because I'm 22 and it's my choice who I do or don't date?
Original post by minimarshmallow
I just had a can of cider with the F1...

you sound like you could beat me up
Can't stand the smell of beer breath.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sure, why not? :dontknow:

Spoiler

but how could you date a woman who is not marriage material
Yeah. they would. And even if they didn't, it wouldn't matter because I'm 22 and it's my choice who I do or don't date?

fair enough, but we all drw a line when it comes to dating preference.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Shall I draw you a Venn diagram with two discs encompassing girls you'd like to rag-doll and girls you'd like to take home to mom and dad? :redface:

no thank you foo, but i cannot be with a woman unless she is marriage material.
but how could you date a woman who is not marriage material

What is marriage material?
Original post by xobeauty
What is marriage material?

Career driven,loyal,educated,well behaved, well presented,mature,compatible personality and can cook
Career driven,educated, well presented,mature,compatible personality and can cook

Right isn't it cuter when someone could have good time without drinking like a fish. I like that too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending