The Student Room Group

How to deal with this idoit

There is this guy who's 32, single. I'm a guy btw.

I was at a function in April and for some reason he just tapped me on the shoulder twice for no reason, I don't talk to him, so I'm thinking WTF, he's seen me around and I'm no friend of his.

I Also notice at cricket matches where his playing for his own team and I'm far away he just starts starring.

So he's got no one and I don't think he will get anyone, I'm 26 and he's hoping I will suffer the same as him.

I don't know why he behaves like this? He thinks I cannot get a female, even though I can.

I know I will see him at cricket matches once again in the summer. I could just say when are you going to get a wife? However, his family his quite popular in the community and they will defend his silly actions/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any Idea's?

You may think I'm immature, however, this guy seems very immature for his age (into his 33rd year). I'm thinking what the hell, why did he tap me in the shoulder twice, does he want to arrogantly show me who he is?
Reply 2
what did i just read
Reply 3
that made no sense
i am sorry... i think i am kinda lost :colondollar: so what is your question :hmmmm:
I was thinking that he may fancy you? Is he gay?

If not, umm idk tbh. Maybe hes trying to piss you off.
Original post by Anonymous
There is this guy who's 32, single. I'm a guy btw.

I was at a function in April and for some reason he just tapped me on the shoulder twice for no reason, I don't talk to him, so I'm thinking WTF, he's seen me around and I'm no friend of his.

I Also notice at cricket matches where his playing for his own team and I'm far away he just starts starring.

So he's got no one and I don't think he will get anyone, I'm 26 and he's hoping I will suffer the same as him.

I don't know why he behaves like this? He thinks I cannot get a female, even though I can.

I know I will see him at cricket matches once again in the summer. I could just say when are you going to get a wife? However, his family his quite popular in the community and they will defend his silly actions/

Maybe he's trying to wind you up, OP?

Don't let yourself get bothered by it
Anticlimactic af
Reply 8
Stare back at him
Reply 9
Lol, the question is how can I deal with this silly behaviour?

Tapping me on the shoulder and back for no reason? As I already stated, I don't talk to him, I'm not even his friend, yet he believes he can just tap me on the back and shoulder. BTW, he started laughing at my family when we was taking a family photo and he was standing just in front of us.

I know he's doing this for a reason.
Lol, the question is how can I deal with this silly behaviour?

Tapping me on the shoulder and back for no reason? As I already stated, I don't talk to him, I'm not even his friend, yet he believes he can just tap me on the back and shoulder. BTW, he started laughing at my family when we was taking a family photo and he was standing just in front of us.

I know he's doing this for a reason.

Probably trying to piss you off/ annoy you if hes not gay.
Yeh, he is trying to wind me up and piss me off.

I can't just ignore it, I can say something harsh to him, however he will go to his popular family, uncles, aunt's and they tell everyone that I'm a bad person.

What shall I do the next time he taps me on the shoulder and back?
Thanks for the all the replies so far, appreciated!
Reply 13
why are you so wound up about this... it's not a big deal... I think you are paranoid, maybe see a doctor
idoit

even i aint that bad LOL
Am I missing the "silly" part?
Yeh, he is trying to wind me up and piss me off.

I can't just ignore it, I can say something harsh to him, however he will go to his popular family, uncles, aunt's and they tell everyone that I'm a bad person.

What shall I do the next time he taps me on the shoulder and back?

Do you only see him at cricket matches?
Try to tell him to stop it or hmm.
Im not sure if he will stop unless he grows up. So you say something harsh to him and he goes and tells his family? Fair enough if he was young or you were harrassing him but hes acting like a lil kid.
I find that when people that I find annoying annoy me, they usually do it for attention, so the best way to make them more annoyed/ stop annoying you/ make you have the moral high ground, is to totally ignore them. That way, they stop annoying you after a while (you have to be consistent) and they'll probably go annoy someone else. Problemo solved!
He's into his 33rd year and I'm not sure how much more growing up he still needs to do? Yes he is a little kid still because if I say something to him he will go to his family, he can't defend himself.

The silly part is him acting like a kid, how do you explain a grown man just tapping another man for no reason?

The reason why I opened this thread is I was unsure what to do back, if I did anything back he will go to his family and spread rumours about me. His family, uncle, aunties wouldn't do nothing because this will damage his reputation and also his family's reputation.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Anticlimactic af

Yes, the "idoit" got me pulled right in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending