The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well this has gotten off topic, thanks napp anyway.
Original post by Hubba_Hubba
I asked a question in chat about my mixed friend who hates his black side saying stuff like "Black people ruin every area they go into." and "places with high immigration are shitholes."

I'm tired of his racism and asked on another website, they came up with a really good idea of taking him to a really racist part of england and show him the type of guys that think the same way as him.

I ain't willing to go far so can anyone tell me the most racist part of London and preferably a pub in it.

I think anti-racists like you want to invent some group of people who are "really nasty racists" whereas in reality what this boils down to us just people wanting to keep their communities as they always have been.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DrLovejoy
I think anti-racists like you want to invent some group of people who are "really nasty racists" whereas in reality what this boils down to us just people wanting to keep their communities as they always have been.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean xenophobic segregationists and racists? Sure, they want to keep their communities the same.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You mean xenophobic segregationists and racists? Sure, they want to keep their communities the same.

What's wrong with people not wanting social and ethnic change ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's wrong with people not wanting social and ethnic change ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you can't answer that yourself then you're part of the problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wanna meet my black friend?

Eh ? There is little mixing in the UK as far as housing is concerned. The UK is highly segregated

So that means most white people live in all white areas and thus have few if any black friends. Go to work at white spaces. Go to school with all white people.

You wake up ? Look one way - Leave your home ? What do you see ? White people. Look another way ? More white people.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by john2054
Why don't you try going to former Rhodesia, and see how you like it over there huh young prince? If you were white i mean? Oh yes, sorry i forgot they were kicked out!!! (Former Rhodesia=Zimbabwe) thanks. And before you say anything else my wife is an Embu (Kikuyu) thanks again!

You're married? And to a black woman, john? :eek:
Original post by Serine Soul
Who gives a **** about London? It's a shithole and anyone with at least half a brain wouldn't choose to live there

Ummmm ok??????
Original post by lolatmaths
Of course people can be racist to white people, when did i dispute that you idiot
aww, you getting upset because i called out your irrationalities and your logical fallacy? Pathetic.

Are you saying that black people lack the mental capacity to be racist too? That sounds awfully racist of you. What sort of terrible person will subject there friend to racist attacks just to prove a point. Scum.
Original post by leonard.c
Are you saying that black people lack the mental capacity to be racist too? That sounds awfully racist of you. What sort of terrible person will subject there friend to racist attacks just to prove a point. Scum.

When did I say this?! Idiot.
Original post by supercrazyxo
Ummmm ok??????

Gonna assume you agree
Original post by 0to100
You're married? And to a black woman, john? :eek:

Correct Oto

Original post by PrincePaul6888
If I come into your home and rob and rape everyone in your home. Do you think I have the right to complain about the tactics that you use to get you out of your home ?

Is that supposed to impress me ? It still means nothing. You can still harbour racist thoughts and be married to a,member from another race.

Sorry Prince, but for all their misgivings, the white farmers in Zimbabwe (generally) weren't accused of that.

You seem to be on another level. I am not a racist. Deal with it.
Green Giant Sweetcorn
I don't think there's a single part of London that is majority white that is racist. However, I do think quite a few "no-Go" areas are quite racist.
Reply 135
wow. brighton was the least racist and non judgemental city i lived thats why it has such a big gay population (6 years)get the bus to london an guess what??(16 years i lived here, been attacked robbed, verbally assaulted, spat at, insulted so many times it doesnt even register anymore) I can walk 200 metres to get a pint of milk and looked at like im **** by at least 5 coloured people. And girls are the worst..oh and they dont like gay people here much eitherIf you dont like it here then move which i plan to do very soon. Sadly it used to be the best place for jobs. Not any more.
Warlingham is a rubbish place (Full stop)
Yeah, Warlingham is full of chavs though it is seen as being a posh place full of nice house.
Original post by Hubba_Hubba
I asked a question in chat about my mixed friend who hates his black side saying stuff like "Black people ruin every area they go into." and "places with high immigration are ****holes."

I'm tired of his racism and asked on another website, they came up with a really good idea of taking him to a really racist part of england and show him the type of guys that think the same way as him.

I ain't willing to go far so can anyone tell me the most racist part of London and preferably a pub in it.

Tower Hamlets.
Reply 139
One wasnt aware racism had a geotag..

Latest

Trending

Trending