The Student Room Group

I'm sexting a boy right now AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Why you being so aggressive with me for all of a sudden?

Well let's see:

made racist comments the other night
said wtf when found that that I may be gay.

A little venom was justified.
Original post by Life_peer
Disgusting.

Why?
Original post by servantofmorgoth
he's not from tsr

omfg i didn't know you were bi.
Original post by Namita Gurung
Never understood sexting :redface:

Are you bi with a preference towards females then?

Lol how old are you, I can teach you :rofl:

And well, I guess. I like vaginal sex a lot so it seems so but I'm not entirely sure, it's why I'm exploring guys at the moment.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
omfg i didn't know you were bi.

Now you know :eek:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Well let's see:

made racist comments the other night
said wtf when found that that I may be gay.

A little venom was justified.

I can't say wtf now, and again you ran off the other discussion and refused to hear me out. You've convinced yourself I'm racist. Soz mate.

You're racist thinking I'm racist just because I'm white.
Because I like guys too and I can have a romantic relationship with one and there's other stuff you can do besides anal :sexface:

True, very true :sexface:

Never understood sexting :redface:Are you bi with a preference towards females then?
For me, it's mostly the thought of taking something up the rear that is off putting.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
I can't say wtf now, and again you ran off the other discussion and refused to hear me out. You've convinced yourself I'm racist. Soz mate.

You're racist thinking I'm racist just because I'm white.

You literally said that Iranian people want to be white. That's one of the most racist things I've seen anyone say. Then when SinsNotTragedies asked you to back up where you got that from you didn't answer. Then other things I was saying about Asians on the site you proceeded to launch a series of attacks on me personally and not address the argument so I didn't bother responding.
Lol how old are you, I can teach you :rofl:

And well, I guess. I like vaginal sex a lot so it seems so but I'm not entirely sure, it's why I'm exploring guys at the moment.

17 but no I know what sexting involves - never got turned on
Don't understand how things like 'ohhh baby' is meant to be sexy :rofl:

It's the age for exploration so explore away
Now you know :eek:
Smh
17 but no I know what sexting involves - never got turned on
Don't understand how things like 'ohhh baby' is meant to be sexy :rofl:

It's the age for exploration so explore away

Lol the sexting I meant involved pictures and videos. Nothing like "ooh baby" was said :rofl:
Why do gay guys think it's cute acting this way.
You literally said that Iranian people want to be white. That's one of the most racist things I've seen anyone say. Then when SinsNotTragedies asked you to back up where you got that from you didn't answer. Then other things I was saying about Asians on the site you proceeded to launch a series of attacks on me personally and not address the argument so I didn't bother responding.

Wtf? I did answer it's right there and we went back and forth all night till she "went to bed."
Lol when did I "launch a series of attacks" and then when did I EVER insult YOU. Now if you think I'ma be calm when you are calling me racist you're mad bro.
Lol the sexting I meant involved pictures and videos. Nothing like "ooh baby" was said :rofl:

The **** you need to share this for?
Original post by xobeauty
Why do gay guys think it's cute acting this way.

Acting what way? I'm not gay.
Are you aware of the dangers of doing this?
Original post by 0to100
Wtf? I did answer it's right there and we went back and forth all night till she "went to bed."
Lol when did I "launch a series of attacks" and then when did I EVER insult YOU. Now if you think I'ma be calm when you are calling me racist you're mad bro.

When I logged back onto TSR, I responded to your posts @0to100. You had nothing else to say - and thus did not respond - because you knew you had lost.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
When I logged back onto TSR, I responded to your posts @0to100. You had nothing else to say - and thus did not respond - because you knew you had lost.

I get like over 20 notifications daily when I sign in and open them all in diff tabs and try to answer thm all. If you wanna talk about it then @ me THERE, don't start in an irrelevant thread.
Original post by serions871
Are you aware of the dangers of doing this?

What dangers?
Original post by 0to100
I get like over 20 notifications daily when I sign in and open them all in diff tabs and try to answer thm all. If you wanna talk about it then @ me THERE, don't start in an irrelevant thread.

This isn't an irrelevant thread - you mentioned my name and I'm here to defend myself. I did '@' you there, and as I said, you didn't respond.

Quick Reply

Latest