The Student Room Group

The Pet Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
Awww he's cute :h: I used to have 2 hamsters called Candyfloss and Marshmallow. Wouldn't mind getting more in the future but wouldn't trust Rambo to not eat them :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those are such cute names :smile: I ve owned hamsters and a dog at the same time when I was a kid but I bet cats like the look of them a lot more :tongue:
Aw what a cute thread! :h:

I have 2 cats, not gonna post them because I get kind of paranoid on the internet but y'all can take my word for them being extremely cute :tongue:

Anyone know how to stop them fighting? It's so weird, last night they were both in the bath drinking the left over water together but then at 5am they were chasing each other round the house with one of them hissing and the other attacking. They get on fine then suddenly one will lunge at the other claws and teeth out. I bought some pheromone stuff which seems to have helped a bit but they still fight quite a lot.
This is my Stinkie

Reply 23
Original post by Sabertooth
Aw what a cute thread! :h:

I have 2 cats, not gonna post them because I get kind of paranoid on the internet but y'all can take my word for them being extremely cute :tongue:

Anyone know how to stop them fighting? It's so weird, last night they were both in the bath drinking the left over water together but then at 5am they were chasing each other round the house with one of them hissing and the other attacking. They get on fine then suddenly one will lunge at the other claws and teeth out. I bought some pheromone stuff which seems to have helped a bit but they still fight quite a lot.

I believe you that they are cute :tongue:

My oldest two are terrible for fighting together and they have been every since I got them. Rambo just has to walk past Nibbler and she will hiss or paw at him. I've tried spraying them with a water bottle, shout, make a loud noise, tap them on the nose but nothing works. They literally fight every single day and Nibbler has the cheek to go and cuddle into Rambo 5 minutes after it :laugh: if you ever find out how to truly discipline cats, let me know :tongue:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I believe you that they are cute :tongue:

My oldest two are terrible for fighting together and they have been every since I got them. Rambo just has to walk past Nibbler and she will hiss or paw at him. I've tried spraying them with a water bottle, shout, make a loud noise, tap them on the nose but nothing works. They literally fight every single day and Nibbler has the cheek to go and cuddle into Rambo 5 minutes after it :laugh: if you ever find out how to truly discipline cats, let me know :tongue:

Yep, tried all those things too.

The pheromone spray I have also releases compressed air. The first time I used it on them they both jumped several feet in the air then ran away as fast as they could - both had huge tails and they didn't fight at all for the rest of the day. However, they're now used to it and continue to fight regardless.
Reply 25
My cats aren't known for their good looks :tongue: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest