The Student Room Group

Urgently need someone who can translate Urdu to English!!!

My step-sister had a massive row with my parents and I don't know how she is feeling. She has been writing this and i can't read Urdu. Could someone please translate it...
Reply 2
Original post by Himtiaz
My step-sister had a massive row with my parents and I don't know how she is feeling. She has been writing this and i can't read Urdu. Could someone please translate it...

i can do it
Original post by Himtiaz

Ive seen the pic, I understand and am able to translate but I can't see it properly. I can only translate the first word which means today.
Reply 4
Original post by sham78619
i can do it

Could you tell me
Reply 5
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Ive seen the pic, I understand and am able to translate but I can't see it properly. I can only translate the first word which means today.

Ill try to get a better picture
Reply 6
she is saying thiss morning i woke up and thought ....too difficult to understand afterwards
Original post by Himtiaz
Ill try to get a better picture

Ok :smile:
Reply 8
Ok :smile:

She's taken the paper and left the house. Are you sure there is nothing else you can read from it?
Original post by Himtiaz
She's taken the paper and left the house. Are you sure there is nothing else you can read from it?

I'll try :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by sham78619
she is saying thiss morning i woke up and thought ....too difficult to understand afterwards

Anything on the other lines?
Original post by Himtiaz
Anything on the other lines?

I got she woke up and thought something, and after that it's something about prayer like namaz. Sorry that's all I got :frown:
Reply 12
I got she woke up and thought something, and after that it's something about prayer like namaz. Sorry that's all I got :frown:

Thanks
Original post by Himtiaz
Thanks

Anytime :h: Glad to help :tongue:
she is also talking about something happened at night
Reply 15
Original post by jon2016
it says she wants join ISIS

R yh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending