Reply 20
Original post by The gains kinggg
cliffs:
> Found nothing vile

haha I think that explains it mate.
Original post by NabeelS
haha I think that explains it mate.

explains what
Sure, the Right loves democracy! Especially when it can't be used to their advantage :lol:
Reply 23
explains what

your predilection for conspiracy theories, right-wing/fascist views, a lack of critical thought, short-termism. Maybe you exist in a bubble where facts don't penetrate?

Of course, you could be a troll, which is my opinion of yourself.

Cheerio
SJWs and their ilk are the new Gestapo.
When did this place become a hotbed for ukippy edl lite types like the OP?

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36404323

The regressive left are at it again. Why do the left hate democracy?

Moral righteousness. They believe in moral and ideological superiority. They are hyper bigots.

I've seen Christians come off better in arguments against leftist fanatics even though the leftists are supposed to have the moral and ideological high ground.

The fact is that a belief in superiority means that people don't feel they have to explain themselves, defend their beliefs, discuss, etc.

What you usually do is to tell them to get off their high horse.
trump has done nothing wrong.

For somebody who's done nothing wrong, he has certainly upset like half of the world.

Original post by Madeline_H95
The left are always regressive. No left wing government improves the country

:rofl:

To be honest, they don't hate democracy. The point is, so many people are blind to Trump's behaviour and the damage he is doing simply because it isn't them that's being targeted. If Sanders got in, people would have no problem complaining or protesting about that yet he'd have been fairly elected - part of a democratic process - and I highly doubt you'd be saying this in such a situation.
Original post by ivybridge
To be honest, they don't hate democracy. The point is, so many people are blind to Trump's behaviour and the damage he is doing simply because it isn't them that's being targeted. If Sanders got in, people would have no problem complaining or protesting about that yet he'd have been fairly elected - part of a democratic process - and I highly doubt you'd be saying this in such a situation.

"The problem basically is...yeah....democracy is good....yeah....if they vote for who I and the rest of the Sanders-loving regressives like"........."

Bunch of babies.
Original post by KimKallstrom
"The problem basically is...yeah....democracy is good....yeah....if they vote for who I and the rest of the Sanders-loving regressives like"........."

Bunch of babies.

He says, acting like a butthurt little child.
Original post by sainsburys wraps
The right to speak out against people we don't like is fundamental to democracy, it would be undemocratic if you nazis had your way and the protestors were shot and killed like they would have in non-democratic countries.

Original post by Shadow Hunters
Doesn't democracy mean allowing people to make their own minds up as to who they want to vote for, maybe taking part in debates, for example? And not backing out like a coward. :wink: As Mr Trump, the republican nominee has done.

It is not within one's democratic rights to be violent when you disagree, it merely gives you the right to cast a vote supposing you meet a set of criteria.
Reply 32
Grow some tits.
Original post by Jammy Duel
It is not within one's democratic rights to be violent when you disagree, it merely gives you the right to cast a vote supposing you meet a set of criteria.

Get over yourself, no one tried to justify violence, I tried to justify the right to protest. And come on, does sitting at home all day and simply voting against them actually do anything? People need to speak out against the corruption which actively speaks to the idle viewer at home.
The problem in America and most of the Western world is that we are unable to have a healthy debate and conversation about key issues. Far too much emphasis is placed on emotions and how someone feels rather than discourse based on evidence and fact. This video proves this. These people are living in an environment where their surroundings have certified their beliefs and opinions that disagree with theirs are automatically disregarded. It's a sad but real truth.

We're done asking what makes Trump racist/bigoted. None of you have a coherent answer so don't bother.
Original post by Jebedee
We're done asking what makes Trump racist/bigoted. None of you have a coherent answer so don't bother.

I dunno who you think you are, pal but this is an internet forum. Calm yourself down. People can say what they like and will. Not everyone agrees with you and his own displays answer the question clearly. The backlash answers it further.
I dunno who you think you are, pal but this is an internet forum. Calm yourself down. People can say what they like and will. Not everyone agrees with you and his own displays answer the question clearly. The backlash answers it further.

So the more angry people are the more justified they are in their actions? Great system you have.

That's not the Left. The Left is Tony Benn. You are talking about moderate left or Liberals
Reply 39
Who said the protests against Trump were violent? The article states this occurred as Trumps supporters left. I.e. they were the aggressive ones.

I also wouldn't put it past Trump to employ people to create violence for PR reasons.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending