The Student Room Group

Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lol calm it mate

She refers to herself as a muslim, her whole family is muslim, she's Pakistani she does ramadan etc.

She may not be a very 'loyal' muslim by some standards but she is one, so thanks for your imput

one thing was bin laden a muslim? just wanna know thank you dont really care what people do as long as they dont throw there own version of islam on me

Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)
Original post by shazy2014
You know everything you've been saying in this thread contradicts itself 🙄

Shes really childish. Dont take her too seriously.
Original post by akeel1001
one thing was bin laden a muslim? just wanna know thank you dont really care what people do as long as they dont throw there own version of islam on me

Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

just to let u know i am joking now
You know everything you've been saying in this thread contradicts itself 🙄

and i dont think i have said much on here acc
Original post by akeel1001

You shouldn't call a claimed Muslim girl a non-Muslim without a certain degree of knowledge. There are major consequences of making a mistake.
Original post by Saeed9724
Shes really childish. Dont take her too seriously.

ok listen saeed yeah I'm sorry for the past two hours u dont need to get bitchy like this ok i really dont appreciate it
Original post by theBranicAc
why do muslim girls never date non muslims?

Because they dont want to

If a muslim wants to marry a non muslim, he/she would have to convert first for the sake of God..

And anyway Muslims are not supposed to date..
Original post by BIeaseNoBebsi
I'm out of anon. HAHAHAHAHA so funny right.

You're contradicting yourself .... 🙄
(edited 7 years ago)
Salaam

I made a song dedicated to the muslim refugees around the world

https://youtu.be/6PXSoTxX5PQ
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Longshot800
Because of their religion.

Either that or they'll get honour killed.

Honour killings is part of twisted culture. Not Islam, dont get it mixed up.
Original post by MevMev
sorry its midnight I'm not really concentrating bbz

Sorry I accidentally quoted you, wrong person was meant to be @BleaseNoBebsi
Original post by MevMev
ok listen saeed yeah I'm sorry for the past two hours u dont need to get bitchy like this ok i really dont appreciate it

No youre not i still have more. Emails.
Sorry I accidentally quoted you, wrong person was meant to be @BleaseNoBebsi

ahh dw hun and btw ignore @Saeed9724 he's just bitter about something
Original post by MevMev

What's he bitter about?
You're contradicting yourself .... 🙄

I haven't. I've only made 3 posts.

I think you're mistakenly thinking that all "anonymous" posters are me - they're not. They have numbers next to their names. Only #8 is me. :redface:
Original post by asif007
I don't know what you think you're trying to prove by coming out of Anon, it makes no difference to me. According to you, being Muslim means hiding your sins even though Islam encourages you not to sin? What's the point of claiming to be Muslim then?

You were getting overexcited at the fact I was anon and so I came out of anon. :tongue:

Generally, revealing sins is also a sin. There are some sins which take a person out of islam but drinking and zina aren't those sins.

On God you about to catch these hands. Youre lucky i dont know where you live.

I'll come to the brumz lands.
Original post by GothicShield
Salaam

I made a song dedicated to the muslim refugees around the world

https://youtu.be/6PXSoTxX5PQ
Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope you're not exploiting the situation of other Muslims to gain views. I've seen you post this on 3 threads now and it just seems like advertising.

Not to take digs but as many scholars hold music to be haram, I think your video is possibly also haram.
Original post by MevMev

You are so full of yourself.
What's he bitter about?

Imagine having this friend who you only talk to when everyone else has left you and you only want to talk to because youre bored.
Im not bitter. Just mature enough to stop talking to those who you mean nothing to.
You are so full of yourself.

Imagine having this friend who you only talk to when everyone else has left you and you only want to talk to because youre bored.
Im not bitter. Just mature enough to stop talking to those who you mean nothing to.

Ouch doesn't sound too good, do you two know each other personally then?
Yes I see what you mean. Recently I stopped taking to some I mean nothing to as well, not a TSRian btw
(edited 7 years ago)
Ouch doesn't sound too good, do you two know each other personally then?

Im her father.

Quick Reply

Latest