The Student Room Group

Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saeed9724
Im her father.

Really? I didn't know you two were related
Original post by BIeaseNoBebsi
I really hope you're not exploiting the situation of other Muslims to gain views. I've seen you post this on 3 threads now and it just seems like advertising.

Not to take digs but as many scholars hold music to be haram, I think your video is possibly also haram.

Ohh no no thats the last thing i would do, and music is not haraam but disliked by scholars

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GothicShield
Ohh no no thats the last thing i would do, and music is not haraam but disliked by scholars

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree
Original post by shazy2014
Really? I didn't know you two were related

We're not. But then again not only fathers are called papi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then can I ask why do you share it on threads where the video is next to irrelevant?

The latter part is not exactly true. Many great ulema have decreed it to be haram.
It is also encouarged in islam that if you commit a major sin i.e. pre marital sex it is best to keep that a secret and repent for your mistakes for God is the most merciful. This attitude of yours stinks.

yh but you can't lie and say you're a virgin.
Im her father.

get off here :fuhrer:

its not the parent room :naughty:
Original post by Anonymous
yh but you can't lie and say you're a virgin.

You actually can.
Then can I ask why do you share it on threads where the video is next to irrelevant?

The latter part is not exactly true. Many great ulema have decreed it to be haram.

I just wanted to share it to others, didnt think it was a crime, apologies

To decree something to be haraam there must be clear cut evidence with no such ambiguity, we cant say that about music, some say its halal some say its haram

Posted from TSR Mobile
What on Earth is even going on

To decree something to be haraam there must be clear cut evidence with no such ambiguity, we cant say that about music, some say its halal some say its haram

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on what you mean by music tbh.
You actually can.

explain

I wouldn't say there is much wrong with what he did. There are a number of Muslims on this thread and he felt he had a message for them. As of music being haram, there is much disagreement there. Not everyone believe it is haram. If you dislike it then fair enough but don't hold him back.
Original post by champ_mc99
Depends on what you mean by music tbh.

Kinda like it depends on what is meant by 'clay?' :teehee:
Original post by Hydeman
Kinda like it depends on what is meant by 'clay?' :teehee:

It's 1.20 am. I'm too tired to think of a witty response. :colonhash:
Original post by Legendary Quest
I wouldn't say there is much wrong with what he did. There are a number of Muslims on this thread and he felt he had a message for them. As of music being haram, there is much disagreement there. Not everyone believe it is haram. If you dislike it then fair enough but don't hold him back.

I was merely curious why it was posted on thread after thread. If not for advertisement then for what etc... And that's what I enquired about.

I'll just say it once - I really don't about your opinion. So please safe yourself some time and don't quoting me again. I've just replied to this one just out of politeness.
Original post by Legendary Quest

I was merely curious why it was posted on thread after thread. If not for advertisement then for what etc... And that's what I enquired about.

I'll just say it once - I really don't care about your opinion. So please safe yourself some time and don't bother quoting me again. I've just replied to this one just out of politeness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never said it was bro, I just didn't understand why exactly it was being done. Surely it's not a crime to ask :tongue:

A lot scholars take the 'it's haram' opinion because they'd argue there is clear evidence. But yh some say it isn't.

I'll just say it once - I really don't care about your opinion. So please safe yourself some time and don't bother quoting me again. I've just replied to this one just out of politeness.

I wont mention the song again......happy now??

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sure? About music.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending