The Student Room Group

Drugs: Who has tried what?

So as per the title; come forth my coke fiends, crack heads, tweakers, roiders, stoners, those chasing the dragon and even smokers and drinkers.

Please do come and share what substances you've take/why/how/what they were like :smile:

Personally; Cocaine HCL, Diamorphine, Morphine, Oxycodone, Tramadol, Benzodiazepines, MDMA, Alcohol, THC, Nicotine, Fentanyl, Spice and probably some others
***Disclaimer***

This post is not for seeking or acquiring drugs or their sources.

Scroll to see replies

It's all **** in the long run anyway man, one of worst patches of my short existence was when I was abusing drugs
Morphine when I was at hospital. It was a strange experience, but I remember most of it

Nothing against the law though I dislike that
Reply 3
I don't know that you're allowed to talk about it.
Ket, coke, pills, weed.

In descending order of greatness.
Original post by Thomb
I don't know that you're allowed to talk about it.

Just say they are bad mention all your bad experiences.

The hard drug I ever did made me cry or put me to sleep.
Reply 6
Original post by xobeauty
Just say they are bad mention all your bad experiences.

The hard drug I ever did made me cry or put me to sleep.

I had a bad acid trip once.
Weed
Original post by Thomb
I had a bad acid trip once.

That's not good. What happened?
I've been doing TSR gems for a few months now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by xobeauty
That's not good. What happened?

Well its difficult to explain but I lost it mentally and thought I was liquid and could feel my hand go through the back of my head. LoL. :biggrin:
Binge drank quite a lot in my teens. Enjoyed a refreshing beer quite often in my early 20s. Mid 20s now and I'm pretty much tee total. Never done any recreational drugs, apart from eaten weed twice, once on purpose once accidentally. Just never had the interest otherwise. Looking to try out steroids towards the end of this year probably.
Reply 12
Original post by WoodyMKC
Binge drank quite a lot in my teens. Enjoyed a refreshing beer quite often in my early 20s. Mid 20s now and I'm pretty much tee total. Never done any recreational drugs, apart from eaten weed twice, once on purpose once accidentally. Just never had the interest otherwise. Looking to try out steroids towards the end of this year probably.

Dont do steroids.
Are you a cop?
Original post by Thomb
Dont do steroids.

Expand plz.
Reply 15
Expand plz.

They can alter your personality.
Original post by Thomb
They can alter your personality.

Again, expand plz.
Reply 17
Again, expand plz.

They can make you aggressive.

From someone who watched their 28 y/o mate die from steroid induced heart failure, don't do it.
How much do you people telling him not to do steroids even know about steroids? & I'm pretty sure Woody would have spent a lot of time researching before deciding to try them.

Latest

Trending

Trending