DCI Barnaby at your service.

Operative word being CAN

Almost every drug does that...

Because its illegal.
Reply 41
Tried weed and I've tried paracetamol
Reply 42
Original post by hezzlington
The ultimate dedication is risking your health for your physique. I.e. steroids etc.

Who cares what impresses other people. General population won't be able to tell if you are on drugs or not.

It really is not obvious. For example, if somebody is 3 weeks into a cycle...how would you tell? Not everybody that takes performance enhancing drugs looks like a top level bodybuilder or NFL player.

And it's an unfair statement to say they do it to impress others.

But it's an accurate statement nonetheless
Original post by Wellzi
I know people on steds, and I think people who do it to make themselves really big just look obvious, and people who take steds aren't impressive whereas actually going about it naturally and through dedication is what impresses people.

The general public know no difference. The lifting community are impressed by physiques, not whether or not you stay natural. In other words, nobody gives a toss if you're natty. Implying that building a physique through steroids requires no dedication is just ludicrous tbh, you need to train and eat very consistently to make any cycle worth it, make sure you're taking all your supporting supplements, pin yourself with needles... if that's not dedicating yourself to your craft, I dunno what is.
Reply 44
Original post by WoodyMKC
The general public know no difference. The lifting community are impressed by physiques, not whether or not you stay natural. In other words, nobody gives a toss if you're natty. Implying that building a physique through steroids requires no dedication is just ludicrous tbh, you need to train and eat very consistently to make any cycle worth it, make sure you're taking all your supporting supplements, pin yourself with needles... if that's not dedicating yourself to your craft, I dunno what is.

Are you on gear atm?
Original post by Napp
So as per the title; come forth my coke fiends, crack heads, tweakers, roiders, stoners, those chasing the dragon and even smokers and drinkers.

Please do come and share what substances you've take/why/how/what they were like :smile:

Personally; Cocaine HCL, Diamorphine, Morphine, Oxycodone, Tramadol, Benzodiazepines, MDMA, Alcohol, THC, Nicotine, Fentanyl, Spice and probably some others
***Disclaimer***

This post is not for seeking or acquiring drugs or their sources.

The only drugs I've taken as a half Asian :laugh:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xobeauty
Smh it becomes a sick obsession right?

If you wish to refer to dedication as obsession, sure. I've always dived in head first and commited myself to any sport of project I've ever been involved in. Just my personality. Difference is, I'm serious about it - you'd be shocked at the amount of people you see in the gym that are on steroids because they think it's the key to quick gains, yet they look average because they don't know WTF they're doing.
Original post by Zuki
Are you on gear atm?

Nah mate, as I said in my first post, looking to give them a go in this coming winter.
Reply 48
Original post by Thomb
Because its illegal.

Oh dont be such moist little person. plus most arent illegal, infact none of them are under the right conditions. not to mention about 95% of illegal street drugs are simply analogues or adulterated versions of legal ones.
Reply 49
Original post by Napp
Oh dont be such moist little person. plus most arent illegal, infact none of them are under the right conditions. not to mention about 95% of illegal street drugs are simply analogues or adulterated versions of legal ones.

LoL and what is a moist little person s'posed to mean?
Original post by Thomb
LoL and what is a moist little person s'posed to mean?

It means you're a moist little mushroom
The ultimate dedication is risking your health for your physique. I.e. steroids etc.

Who cares what impresses other people. General population won't be able to tell if you are on drugs or not.

I agree.

General population of non-lifters can't distinguish between someone who's been lifting for 7-10 years and someone who's on juice since everyone looks bigger than them. :laugh:
If you wish to refer to dedication as obsession, sure. I've always dived in head first and commited myself to any sport of project I've ever been involved in. Just my personality. Difference is, I'm serious about it - you'd be shocked at the amount of people you see in the gym that are on steroids because they think it's the key to quick gains, yet they look average because they don't know WTF they're doing.

I think there's a healthy obsession and a sickly obsession. Do you watch rich piana on YouTube ?
Im pretty much tee total now, more due to money than anything else! :biggrin:

Had a bit of a bad run after leaving school. Took prescription pain killers (mainly codeine) habitually as it was the only way I could make it through working in a supermarket without strangling anybody. Would not recommend or ever go back to them myself, after a few months they dont even give you any sort of buzz any more but you just NEED to keep taking them. I was even more of a grumpy mofo for a good month or so after I kicked them

Smoked a fair bit of weed, started feeling really ill well high though recently so ive kicked that

Alchohol, only really drink when I go out nowadays

Smoking, again only when I go out/drink nowadays, been meaning to pick myself up a vape as my buddy now does that instead of smoking and seems like a much better idea to use occasionally.

Tried a bit of charlie once at a friends request, its fun but im to much of a tight bastard to consider making a habit of something that pricey! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 54
It means you're a moist little mushroom

Do you want to eat me?
Original post by Thomb
Do you want to eat me?

Are you magic?
I think there's a healthy obsession and a sickly obsession. Do you watch rich piana on YouTube ?

I certainly know of him/have watched his videos, not that I make a point of watching him :lol: Guy's a total idiot, half his size comes from synthol - basically, his muscles are swollen with site-enhancement oil. If you stabbed him in the tricep he'd start oozing oil and shrink :rofl:
Reply 57
Are you magic?

What do you think? LoL :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Steroid users, for the most point, are obvious. And most who take steroids do it because they want to impress others.

I disagree. Nobody who goes to the gym and "lasts" there for years trains for the purpose of looking good to others I.e girls/summer body etc. Most people that last there have a motif and generally its about improving themselves, developing their physiques/increasing their strength total or for a sport. A lot of boxers/NFL players take juice as a example where its applied for sports.

Original post by Thomb
I don't know that you're allowed to talk about it.

There are far worse topics that people discuss than Steroids. :rolleyes:

Original post by Wellzi
But it's an accurate statement nonetheless

Says who? :facepalm:

if that's not dedicating yourself to your craft, I dunno what is.

The core principles still remain the same nonetheless.
(edited 7 years ago)
Smh it becomes a sick obsession right?

Latest

Trending

Trending