The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I disagree. Nobody who goes to the gym and "lasts" there for years trains for the purpose of looking good to others I.e girls/summer body etc. Most people that last there have a motif and generally its about improving themselves, developing their physiques/increasing their strength total or for a sport. (a lot of boxers/NFL players take juice)

There are far worse topics that people discuss than Steroids. :rolleyes:

Says who? :facepalm:

The core principles still remain the same nonetheless.

Yes but TSR don't like it.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I certainly know of him/have watched his videos, not that I make a point of watching him :lol: Guy's a total idiot, half his size comes from synthol - basically, his muscles are swollen with site-enhancement oil. If you stabbed him in the tricep he'd start oozing oil and shrink :rofl:

I feel bad for him he's sick in the head I think he has some kind of image disorder.
Original post by xobeauty
I feel bad for him he's sick in the head I think he has some kind of image disorder.

Worst thing is, he's on YouTube giving harmful advice to people. Doesn't look good at all, I appreciate super-big dudes and that but he just looks a mess.
If you wish to refer to dedication as obsession, sure. I've always dived in head first and commited myself to any sport of project I've ever been involved in. Just my personality. Difference is, I'm serious about it - you'd be shocked at the amount of people you see in the gym that are on steroids because they think it's the key to quick gains, yet they look average because they don't know WTF they're doing.

I agree. With my earlier comment about the core principles remaining the same.

You still have to track your macros, track your lifts, review your weak points and other variables. Someone who does all this mentioned above as a natural would look far better than another natural who doesn't do the key principles and remains the same year round.

In the end, its all about the time invested. :moon:
Had paracetamol a few hours ago. :afraid:
Worst thing is, he's on YouTube giving harmful advice to people. Doesn't look good at all, I appreciate super-big dudes and that but he just looks a mess.

:yep:

Lets not forget the slap-box he had with a mentally retarded person. :cry2:
Thread closed.
TSR is not the place to talk about taking illegal drugs.

Latest

Trending

Trending