The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Think this thread took the turn for the worst 😩😂

Was an interesting read
so.. ha ha any good sleep tips?
What even is this thread anymore? :colonhash:
Currently having a sleepless night, with my head swimming with the responsibilities of organizing another candlelight supper.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
What even is this thread anymore? :colonhash:

They ruined it with their bitterness and arguing, it's used to be so happy, like a warm bath or the only Eskimo in town who owns a sauna! :bawling:
Sadly, I have come back to this thread. :frown: After sleeping so well these past few days...
Original post by John55
They ruined it with their bitterness and arguing, it's used to be so happy, like a warm bath or the only Eskimo in town who owns a sauna! :bawling:

Well we all know who was the starter of rife.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Well we all know who was the starter of rife.

WELL I'M ENDING IT!... unless of course it's already ended, in which case don't I just look like the biggest idiot right now... :s-smilie:
I can't believe its like 4am
Original post by Thomb
I can't believe its like 4am

4am! I thought it was 10:30pm... I have work in the morning, HOW DID MY CLOCK BECOME SO WRONG!
Can't sleep and don't want to either :s-smilie:
after all no sleep = no dreams :smile:
I CCCAAAANNNNTTTTT SSLLLEEEEEPP :woo:
Original post by ravioliyears
I CCCAAAANNNNTTTTT SSLLLEEEEEPP :woo:

You are so prettttyyyyyy :lovehug: x
Original post by Salamandastron
Can't sleep and don't want to either :s-smilie:
after all no sleep = no dreams :smile:

When ever you post a smiley face, it creeps me out lol it reminds me of the purge :s-smilie:
When ever you post a smiley face, it creeps me out lol it reminds me of the purge :s-smilie:

LOOOOOOLL :rofl: xD
it is cos it is such a rare sight :lol: wait imma have to google what a purge is now....

OMG O_o
that is so creepy :toofunny:
You are so prettttyyyyyy :lovehug: x

Aw :cry2: Thank you! :lovehug:
LOOOOOOLL :rofl: xD
it is cos it is such a rare sight :lol: wait imma have to google what a purge is now....

OMG O_o
that is so creepy :toofunny:

Sometimes when I post smiley faces, people know I'm annoyed because I hate using them XD
Aw :cry2: Thank you! :lovehug:

No problem gorgeous :lovehug: merely stating the truth :cute:

Sometimes when I post smiley faces, people know I'm annoyed because I hate using them XD

:lol: same tbh :rofl: this one in particular ':smile:' just looks so bland i hate it :s-smilie:
No problem gorgeous :lovehug: merely stating the truth :cute:

:lol: same tbh :rofl: this one in particular ':smile:' just looks so bland i hate it :s-smilie:

:smile: :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

^^creepy :/

IKRR there's this one scene where there's a girl on a gua back - as if he's giving her a piggy back ride and she's laughing swinging an axe. That part always gets to me :s-smilie: good thing I have chucky by my side to keep me safe :awesome:
Why am I still awake?!<

Quick Reply

Latest