The Student Room Group

Would you date a woman who drinks beers and has tattoos?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Right isn't it cuter when someone could have good time without drinking like a fish. I like that too.

indeed, I cannot understand the lets get wasted on a friday night crowd
Original post by Blue_Mason
indeed, I cannot understand the lets get wasted on a friday night crowd

Some people need it to get a personality
As a woman with tattoos, currently drinking a beer, I certainly wouldn't want to date someone who thought that was all there was to my personality and that I couldn't possibly also do things they deemed 'ladylike' or 'marriage material'...

Obviously I am devastated :nooo:
I bet she would not date a 'loser' who wonders about dating a woman loves tattoos and beer..
Reply 124
Depends on whether she was a nazis or a feminist?
Its is not as simple as ignoring and not looking, as you need to understand it like this.
It is important that women present themselves with class and not as a sex worker.
Our grandparents and great presents had class,style and honor, no swear words or tattoos.

You are aware tattoos pre-date recorded history? They're not new and have come in and out a fasion throughout the ages. Winston Churchills mother had a tattoo as did the man himself, his mothers was the more elaborate, a snake on her wrist whereas he had an anchor.

You seem to have taken nostalgia goggles to a whole new level.

yes, well not as hardcore as vodka, but beer is unpleasant

As far as I'm concerned tea is unpleasant, I don't go around saying women shouldn't drink the stuff simply because I don't like it.

Also beer has one of the lowest alcohol contents on average (typically much lower than wine), how on earth is it "hardcore" or can you just really not hold your drink?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Shall I draw you a Venn diagram with two discs encompassing girls you'd like to rag-doll and girls you'd like to take home to mom and dad? :redface:

Kind of a waste of time dating someone you see no future with,generally speaking.
~ just to clarify, I'm bi ~

Tattoos are awesome and I don't see why beer should make a difference at all. So yes, definitely :cute:
Reply 128
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I find the tattoos that have like nice writing or summat to be really attractive. I wanaa get one that says 'life is beautiful' when I'm old enough obvs :heart:

i want to get some roman numerals on my neck
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I find the tattoos that have like nice writing or summat to be really attractive. I wanaa get one that says 'life is beautiful' when I'm old enough obvs :heart:

omg why would you want to graffiti your skin?
Original post by K2G
i want to get some roman numerals on my neck

COOOOOOOOLLLL That's real nice! :smile: :biggrin:
omg why would you want to graffiti your skin?

Only a bit on my chest, it looks sexy :smile:
Original post by Gwilym101

As far as I'm concerned tea is unpleasant, I don't go around saying women shouldn't drink the stuff simply because I don't like it.

Also beer has one of the lowest alcohol contents on average (typically much lower than wine), how on earth is it "hardcore" or can you just really not hold your drink?

I think OP is just really self-conscious that most girls who drink beer could probably drink him under the table...
Original post by bones-mccoy
I think OP is just really self-conscious that most girls who drink beer could probably drink him under the table...

Still that is nothing to be proud of, nor could I understand the satisfactory consumption of alcohol,as seeing a woman drink a pint of lager is absurd to me.
You look like a sensible girl, so I would be shocked if getting wasted is a habit for you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Still that is nothing to be proud of, nor could I understand the satisfactory consumption of alcohol,as seeing a woman drink a pint of lager is absurd to me.
You look like a sensible girl, so I would be shocked if getting wasted is a habit for you.

I don't go out that much, but I do like to drink. Again, you're judging someone by how they look.
Original post by bones-mccoy
I don't go out that much, but I do like to drink. Again, you're judging someone by how they look.

but why do you like to drink?
but it is a positive judgment
but why do you like to drink?
but it is a positive judgment

I like to drink because it makes me feel good. I have a nice time, I laugh, I smile, I make jokes.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends on your life stage and circumstances, but I can relate to that sentiment, aye

Sure,when you're in your early to mid twenties probably but after a while most people just want to settle down. I feel you,likewise :frown:
No disrespect, but the combination is unattractive.

It's not unattractive to some of us. Do not date them if you find i unattractive hahaha easy
Only if she acts like a female bunny.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending