The Student Room Group

Does height difference matter?

Im meeting a girl (16) and she said she is
4ft 7. I am 18 and 6ft 1. Will we run into any problems? I feel like thr difference will be massive

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
Anyone?
Original post by Anonymous
4ft 7. I am 18 and 6ft 1. Will we run into any problems? I feel like thr difference will be massive

It will only be a problem if you make it a problem
It doesn't, buddy :biggrin:
Reply 4
Ok thanks
A 40cm height difference? Gosh she is small! Hehe anyway yeah may look a bit awkward if you hug.
It rather depends on whether you are standing of lying down.
Reply 7
Are you the man in the relationship?
Reply 8
Original post by OGGUS
Are you the man in the relationship?

Yes i am
Reply 9
LOL you might kill her in bed but no it doesn't matter.
Original post by eden3
LOL you might kill her in bed but no it doesn't matter.

Hahah yeah should be fun

Lol thanks for that

she will like that your so tall compared to her (tall guys make bitches wet), but it might be an inconvenience for you (e.g. always have to bend down to kiss her).

but if you dont have a problem with it, run with it.
Original post by Steelmeat

lol he is pretty much double her height. could probably jump over her if he tried.
Do any of you know at what age a girl stops growing? Will she be that height forever? (she turned 16 a month ago)
It's all good, logistics of hugging and stuff might take some getting used to but no big deal

Do any of you know at what age a girl stops growing? Will she be that height forever? (she turned 16 a month ago)

It's variable.

she can wear heels....plus if you like her personality this shouldn't be a problem
It does to some. To each their own
Im just afraid people will think shes like 13 or 14 because how short she is and try and call the police on me or something lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending