The Student Room Group

Have I been blocked on Snapchat?

yeH this is he second snapchat topic today but

I sent a snap to someone and saw that they opened it, yet now it just says delivered

Does this mean they have changed their settings so I can't send them any more?
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
yeH this is he second snapchat topic today but

I sent a snap to someone and saw that they opened it, yet now it just says delivered

Does this mean they have changed their settings so I can't send them any more?

If it has been delivered, it's been sent, if they blocked you it would say failed. They are maybe busy and haven't opened it, or have simply gotten a new snapchat account, if they did the latter, it would show as delivered if they created a new account after you sent it. Hope this helps.
Original post by KLouSmart
If it has been delivered, it's been sent, if they blocked you it would say failed. They are maybe busy and haven't opened it, or have simply gotten a new snapchat account, if they did the latter, it would show as delivered if they created a new account after you sent it. Hope this helps.

Well yeah but I saw them open the snap but 5 mins later it says "delivered" and unopened. Either snapchat is playing up or that person has changed something in their settings so I can't message them anymore 😁
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Well yeah but I saw them open the snap but 5 mins later it says "delivered" and unopened. Either snapchat is playing up or that person has changed something in their settings so I can't message them anymore 😁

Hmm, odd, try resetting your phone to see if that will reset Snapchat fully, instead of just closing the app and reopening.
I had a similar thing, where I sent a reply, and it just said delivered and unopened, but the person created a new account making the old one redundant, I'm just assuming that this is what you have.
I thought you had that grey paper aeroplane if you were blocked.
Original post by Middriver
I thought you had that grey paper aeroplane if you were blocked.

I didn't know that! I've blocked people, but I don't think I've been blocked before, if that is how it would show, I just assumed the snapcaht would fail to send if they blocked you. Things you learn on TSR.
Original post by KLouSmart
I didn't know that! I've blocked people, but I don't think I've been blocked before, if that is how it would show, I just assumed the snapcaht would fail to send if they blocked you. Things you learn on TSR.

Or maybe it's grey when you have your settings on only receive from friends, yes the tsr is great. :smile:
Or maybe it's grey when you have your settings on only receive from friends, yes the tsr is great. :smile:

Maybe, I think I have mine set to let anyone send if they have my user, but my SC is usually pretty quiet, so I rarely notice stuff like that lol :smile:

I am still that persons friend and I can see his snap score, which means I haven't been blocked.

Quick Reply

Latest