The Student Room Group

I kissed another girl last night

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jazzyboy
I think we're all assuming that he didn't initiate the kiss, in which case it's not his fault.

Of course; if he did initiate the kiss after all, then she will probably break up with him; and for good reason.

He didn't initiate but he kissed her back. He should get some self control or be single.
Original post by ivybridge
Pfft, the girl ruined nothing - she wasn't the one in a committed relationship.

This.
Original post by Jazzyboy
Yes, just explain what happened to her. If she leaves you after that, you were never meant to be together; because problems like that will probably occur occasionally throughout your life and if she can't deal with it, then you're going to have a very hard time in future.

What sort of BS advice is this mate, "things like that occur occasionally an if she can't deal with it you're going to have a hard time" um how about acting like an adult and not getting so ****ed you don't know what you're even doing?
What's the point of telling her? You are just transferring your guilt onto her. She will be hurt and you'll clear your conscience. You didn't initiate it. If you value your relationship then make a change and handle your drink or don't drink at all.

As for your guilt, live with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Pfft, the girl ruined nothing - she wasn't the one in a committed relationship.

This incident is not worth ruining a good thing for him or his gf.

If he had instigated the incident my take on it would be different, but the best course of action for him and probably for his gf tbh is that he dont tell her, and just dont let it happen again.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zXcodeXz
The truth will come out sooner or later, it's your move.

lol mate, what kinda BS pseudo wisdom is that?
Why do people think the OP deserves to choose the future of the relationship? If you truly love your girlfriend then you know she deserves to know and make a choice for herself. If you cannot be honest about what you did then you don't truly respect your girlfriend, and this relationship is unlikely to last.
Don't tell her. If she won't find out any other way, then don't tell her. It will break her heart and she'll lose trust in you. Don't.

Sometimes ignorance truly is bliss.

Also, I can guarantee that she won't believe 'I didn't mean it'- she'll think you're just trying to make it seem less bad and she will hate you all the more for it.

TELLING HER WILL NOT END WELL. I'm a girl, and I would rather not know if I was in her situation.

Top tip- DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

BUT, if there is any chance that you were seen, please tell her ASAP before someone else.

Good luck
Original post by Nidhoggr
This incident is not worth ruining a good thing for him or his gf.

If he had instigated the incident my take on it would be different, but the best course of action for him and probably for his gf tbh is that he dont tell her, and just dont let it happen again.

He did something wrong. He kissed her. It is worth it. The girl deserves better; he should get some self-control.
lol mate, what kinda BS pseudo wisdom is that?

Erm...The truth??
Original post by zXcodeXz
Erm...The truth??

Ok den lol.

Please grace us with your wisdom and dispense some more truth to us.

brb gonna get some popcorn
He did something wrong. He kissed her. It is worth it. The girl deserves better; he should get some self-control.

Ivy bridge degrading people as usual, shock horror!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sacred Ground
Ivy bridge degrading people as usual, shock horror!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Sacred Ground
Hahahahahahahahaha im crying pls that's the most savage thing I've heard, you're brilliant

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear, yet more personal attacks - did you not learn from your first ban?
Reply 53
It was just kissing and you obviously regret it.

No big deal but your girlfriend should know.
Original post by eden3
It was just kissing and you obviously regret it.

No big deal but your girlfriend should know.

"It was just kissing" - what do you mean "just" kissing? :rofl:
Reply 55
"It was just kissing" - what do you mean "just" kissing? :rofl:

??

OP said they only kissed and nothing else happened.
Oh dear, yet more personal attacks - did you not learn from your first ban?

Laughing at someone's joke isn't a personal attack, chill mate... Stop crying all the time when you're insulting everyone
I'd tell her. You're a dick.

Come on, man. The guy made a mistake- he should tell her and seek forgiveness but no need for calling him that at a time when he's already feeling guilty and regretting what he has done. No need to attack him for someone he already knows is wrong and feels bad about- we all make mistakes.

Original post by The Roast
Don't worry OP, he likes dick... take it as a compliment :wink:

Now, you really are a dick.
Ok den lol.

Please grace us with your wisdom and dispense some more truth to us.

brb gonna get some popcorn

Please stop talking to me. I wasn't talking to you in the first place.
As a woman who is probably older than most people who use this website [I'm 48 ,old fart !] I would say this. Just put it down to experience. Don't tell your girlfriend simply to alleviate YOUR guilt. You will hurt her feelings massively and will instill a doubt about trusting you that she has probably never even had up until this point. Yes, the girl came on to you. However I suspect if you hadn't got so drunk you would never have ended up in that situation in the first place. THAT is the most important lesson in all of this. The same thing applies to females too, BTW. Enjoy yourselves when you're out ,but for God's sake ,don't get so wasted that you may end up in potentially compromising situations or even in danger. Having a great night out does not have to include huge amounts of alcohol.

Quick Reply

Latest