The Student Room Group

So worried im gonna fail maths!!!!

so I haven't put my actual answers into the answer boxes in edexcel maths paper 1 but I have underlined them when ive worked them out,will it be affected?people say im gonna lose marks and that means ive lost so many!:frown:
Original post by skhan99
so I haven't put my actual answers into the answer boxes in edexcel maths paper 1 but I have underlined them when ive worked them out,will it be affected?people say im gonna lose marks and that means ive lost so many!:frown:

why didn't you put your answers in the answer boxes? If anything you've lost one mark on each question for the answer but i'm not certain.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by skhan99

As long as they can see your answer inside the boxer of the question it will be marked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miless090
why didn't you put your answers in the answer boxes? If anything you've lost one mark on each question for the answer but i'm not certain.

No marks will be lost for not writing an answer on the dotted answer line.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skhan99

That will be fine
On the next paper write answers on the line just to be on the safe side!
The marker has to look through all your work on that page to see if an answer is somewhere, even if you cross out the answer as long as you havent replaced it with a new one and it is still legible you can still get full marks!
Original post by gdunne42
No marks will be lost for not writing an answer on the dotted answer line.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh god I hope so!
Original post by Bernie2016
The marker has to look through all your work on that page to see if an answer is somewhere, even if you cross out the answer as long as you havent replaced it with a new one and it is still legible you can still get full marks!

that would be great,thanks!
Original post by Daisy_Lamptey
On the next paper write answers on the line just to be on the safe side!

gosh will do!
Also, you were worried about failing because of this. We can gather that you won't lose marks but even if you did it would be one mark for the answer and you'd still pass without them. You need about a quarter of the marks from the paper to pass, it's unreal.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest