The Student Room Group

What Revision Will You Be Doing Today?

As it is Half Term Holiday, why not keep the motivation going by sharing with everyone what revision you have done or are doing today.

Today, I've looked at Physics 2a and later on I will be doing some english revision.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by M00ND4NC3R
As it is Half Term Holiday, why not keep the motivation going by sharing with everyone what revision you have done or are doing today.

Today, I've looked at Physics 2a and later on I will be doing some english revision.

Today I did no revision oh no! Better start now, lol
Reply 2
Original post by _Xenon_

It's okay, I only started an hour ago lol :biggrin:
Reply 3
I'm halfway through C1 and then I need to do P1, B4 and English language :bricks:
JJust going to do a stats paper today. Did quite a lot at the weekend like doing all the questions in my revision guide about additional chemistry.
Had some good games of splatoon earlier and demon's souls has almost finished installing so yeah that's most of what I'm going to be doing today.
Reply 6
only did unit 4 of additional science so far! will aim to complete unit 5 and 6 tonight and do a past paper for each.
learning geography case studies :colonhash:

I'm looking Physics 2 today as well, what exam board do you do?
Original post by _Xenon_

I need to start now too :shock:
Reply 10
None
Original post by Daisy_Lamptey
I'm looking Physics 2 today as well, what exam board do you do?

AQA. How about you?
6 pages of computing done, 10 pages of geography done... now i need to do a whole topic in B2 and B3.... will i procrastinate it off?
AQA. How about you?

OCR gateway
Today, I'm doing Physics 2b before I go to work, and then I'll start on unit 3 when I get back.

I just done Physics so...
Geography
Maths
Chemistry
English Literature
English Language
Original post by Daisy_Lamptey
OCR gateway

Same want to revise sometimes on TSR?

revise -> chill -> sleep
Repeat
for the next 2 weeks.

THEN
YouTube (Hobbie) -> chill-> rave -> repeat
#TeamNoSleep
Haaa today I've done Edexcel Maths calculator revision, and 2 past papers, and I've just finished a History paper. I revise for 2 hours then have an hour break from about 8:30am until 7:30pm.. counting in the breaks that's 8 hours of revision, but i don't do that every day. That's every other day, as the days in between i use to go out with friends/ boyfriend/ family, and on those days i do maybe 3 hours of revision.
History

I haven't started yet though I am too lazy :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest