The Student Room Group

Anti-Trump Supporters Being Racist to Black Trump Supporter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
You talk such crap.

Just like a liberal to insult the content of the words rather than actually be sensible. As white people we'll never understand. Only black people, Jews, Asians etc. will know what it means to be the victims of racism and the effect that it has. Or are you suggesting that you know the effect of it?
Original post by #JOSH45#
Just like a liberal to insult the content of the words rather than actually be sensible. As white people we'll never understand. Only black people, Jews, Asians etc. will know what it means to be the victims of racism and the effect that it has. Or are you suggesting that you know the effect of it?

White people are treated in a similarly bad light in certain corners of the world and understanding and knowing are two different things.

Don't give me all this "liberal" *******s like you actually understand politics - you're a kid.
Reply 42
Original post by M14B
Nothing will stop Trump!

A wall would.
White people are treated in a similarly bad light in certain corners of the world and understanding and knowing are two different things.

Don't give me all this "liberal" *******s like you actually understand politics - you're a kid.

But you're an A-level student lol
Original post by StrawbAri
Making broad statements like that is a bit problematic because it will suggest to less intelligent people that Mexicans are inherently prone to rape whether or not that was the intention of the original speaker.

What's wrong with saying 'Unfortunately a worrying number of Mexicans have committed rape' ?

I do understand your point. I really do. But it just comes down to symantecs really. If a person is too thick to understand the statement then they're probably in need of somebody to wipe their ass for them as well, they're probably not very active or useful participants in society. But it is also important to acknowledge the cultural implications. The outlook on rape in Mexico and a lot of third world countries is a lot different than the uk and a lot of Mexican men have adopted the mentality of "I'm the man, I'm the one in charge, if I want something I'll take it" and that is as a result of the gang culture and lack of values. So there is a certain predisposition to rape and kill from that culture and it's nothing to do with being racist.
Original post by physicsphysics91
But you're an A-level student lol

And I don't go on about "oooooh, the far right, oooooh leftists, oooooh liberals". Such a load of crap. 16 year olds think they actually have a clue.
Reply 46
Statistics don't lie, my friend.

Oh dear.
that black guy is a lad
also why ius the left SO racist, they can't compute how a black man can have his own thpughts about things and isn't like "i am black therefore i must have x opinions"

Again. Stupidity. "White people are treated in similarly..." ... Whatever. At the end of the day the white western world is in charge, that is Britain, America, Australia, Canada etc. and every where else is irrelevant. White people are held up on pedestals in loads of places. When I went to Jamaica in 2012 people were so nice to me, they treated us like kings and the same when I went to China. So that's not really true.

Im old enough to drive and vote, dip **** 😂 I might not be much older than you but I'm not "a kid". & whether I'm a kid or not, liberals are always stupid, my 2 year old niece knows that. There's no minimum age in which one can recognise stupidity.

& the fact you could compare the "racism" that white people receive to the racism that black
people and Jews have received and still do is just mind blowing. As Ann Coulter said "you're not black so cut the racism crap" 👍
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by inhuman
You just described half of America.

It's sad isn't it. Enabling stupidity, that's what the regressive left does.
Reply 51
It's sad isn't it. Enabling stupidity, that's what the regressive left does.

And the right doesn't do that? Hurr durr close borders, these guys are all evil they steal your jobs.

Lol.
There's no point in trying to stop anything. It's pretty much impossible for Trump not to win, people underestimate how stupid Americans are.
Again. Stupidity. "White people are treated in similarly..." ... Whatever. At the end of the day the white western world is in charge, that is Britain, America, Australia, Canada etc. and every where else is irrelevant. White people are held up on pedestals in loads of places. When I went to Jamaica in 2012 people were so nice to me, they treated us like kings and the same when I went to China. So that's not really true.

Im old enough to drive and vote, dip **** 😂 I might not be much older than you but I'm not "a kid". & whether I'm a kid or not, liberals are always stupid, my 2 year old niece knows that. There's no minimum age in which one can recognise stupidity.

& the fact you could compare the "racism" that white people receive to the racism that black
people and Jews have received and still do is just mind blowing. As Ann Coulter said "you're not black so cut the racism crap" 👍

Being a liberal doesn't make you inherently stupid, the right can be stupid as well.
Also, you're 2 year old niece does not what a liberal is, she is 2.
Original post by inhuman
And the right doesn't do that? Hurr durr close borders, these guys are all evil they steal your jobs.

Lol.

At least the right is putting its own people first.
Original post by Dom2375
Being a liberal doesn't make you inherently stupid, the right can be stupid as well.
Also, you're 2 year old niece does not what a liberal is, she is 2.

It does. Liberals usually have no respect for the law or sort of order. And they lack common sense even if they are academically gifted.

Well she knows a smart person from a stupid person.
Reply 56
At least the right is putting its own people first.

Ok then.
Original post by StrawbAri
As someone who's been called an Uncle Tom this makes me so upset actually. Black people complain about 'hatred' and 'oppression' from white people when really there's x2 that in our own community.
We really need to wake up and smell the coffee.
Having certain opinions doesn't suddenly make a person 'white on the inside'. That's a racist comment in itself.

The result of things such as segregation has left a great deal of poison among the black community that few are willing to openly discuss especially outside of the USA in places where you do not have freedom of speech such as in the UK. There's a little bit of controversy even on the notion of their being a black community or what that means in any given context.

There are a lot of complex aspects to that psychology and a mixture of origins but the gist of it is that among black people there is a strong culture of being black in a sense of being a stereotype, being separate and distinct from white people.

The problem with that is that speaking normally, wearing plain attire, engaging in intellectual pursuits and so on are not strictly speaking white things but things that make any human better with little to no alternative to them.

It not only damages that people to eschew things things but also deprives them of a real future when they perpetuate the past and segregates them. I suppose though if some people want to be distinct and form their own little groups that is not necessarily the worst thing in the world but there is a caveat here.

Even fairly insular communities such as Jews, Sikhs, etc can get by and be well regarded because the can follow some good values. There's not so much of a feeling of things being off limits or being seen as sucking up to the people that historically you're supposed to be against. Abandoning good things just because white people figured it out and adopted it is some heavy self deprivation.

When I see a black person simply being normal I am not that bothered by it. When I see them being weird, exercising some bizarre vanity, insisting on speaking like retards, pursuing criminal culture in a way that is not particularly cool, etc then I genuinely am concerned. For the most part we stopped caring excessively about skin colour but some seem determined to replace this cause of hate with another, abhorrent and uncivilized childish behaviour.
(edited 7 years ago)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs

Here is the YT piece by ThatGuyT. (#BlackLivesMatter: I'm sick of you #iggas) I posted about earlier.Superb and ties in to your last paragraph MrControversial.
Original post by MrControversial
The result of things such as segregation has left a great deal of poison among the black community that few are willing to openly discuss especially outside of the USA in places where you do not have freedom of speech such as in the UK. There's a little bit of controversy even on the notion of their being a black community or what that means in any given context.

There are a lot of complex aspects to that psychology and a mixture of origins but the gist of it is that among black people there is a strong culture of being black in a sense of being a stereotype, being separate and distinct from white people.

The problem with that is that speaking normally, wearing plain attire, engaging in intellectual pursuits and so on are not strictly speaking white things but things that make any human better with little to no alternative to them.

It not only damages that people to eschew things things but also deprives them of a real future when they perpetuate the past and segregates them. I suppose though if some people want to be distinct and form their own little groups that is not necessarily the worst thing in the world but there is a caveat here.

Even fairly insular communities such as Jews, Sikhs, etc can get by and be well regarded because the can follow some good values. There's not so much of a feeling of things being off limits or being seen as sucking up to the people that historically you're supposed to be against. Abandoning good things just because white people figured it out and adopted it is some heavy self deprivation.

When I see a black person simply being normal I am not that bothered by it. When I see them being weird, exercising some bizarre vanity, insisting on speaking like retards, pursuing criminal culture in a way that is not particularly cool, etc then I genuinely am concerned. For the most part we stopped caring excessively about skin colour but some seem determined to replace this cause of hate with another, abhorrent and uncivilized childish behaviour.

It would have to be said that this sort of behaviour and way of thinking could have stemmed from the idea that white people are superior to black people , having a sort of psychological effect. So much so that its led to a self destructive and even a possible self hatred amongst blacks. I do think as white people, we do owe black people for, imo,the greatest act of evil to have ever occurred (that's why I get really upset when I hear other white people complaining about racism towards them, because we live in a white world, there is no systematic prejudice against us, like their was and still is against black people) . I'm probably one of the very few white people who think this but I've noticed that liberals only want to condemn black people whilst promoting lgbt stuff. And this sort of "move over, you've had you're time, get over it" thing from the left, is incredibly unhelpful to blacks. There is still a scar and though I do believe that sometimes, some black people don't always do the utmost to better themselves, it's because they were set back a good 150 years as slaves, leaving a legacy of destruction. I have loads of black friends and when you see things from their point of view and even when going out with them sometimes, you notice things; how they get stared at particularly as an interracial couple (it's not something I actually ever noticed until around last year) and a lot of people do prejudge black people. & with the influx of migrants and people from 3rd world countries, introducing their 3rd world prejudice to England ( an incident my friend had on the tube with a racist immigrant) it's most certainly not going to improve. Because we've got outsiders coming into our country making our own black citizens feeling unwelcomed and this doesn't help with black people constantly feeling like outsiders in a very precarious situation.

But anyway I'm not black so I don't know how racism feels and I would never try to discredit black peoples' suffering or equate the "racism" I receive, to the racism that happened/happens to black people. Because it takes a great deal of strength to push through and be successful, and black people are really making a lot of progress whilst white people are actually falling behind. As someone who has always had quite a few black friends I can tell you that I've never witnessed any "abhorrent" behaviour from any of them but in our society that we've created; black is synonymous with bad and it does need to be changed.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending