y tho
What happened Ashe?
I really dont give two *****
Reply 4
:smile: lol
Reply 5
Original post by BirdIsWord
What happened Ashe?

she went chibi and she's holding a poro, of course a little bulsh on the cheeks to make her cuter
Original post by Pablo Picasso
I really dont give two *****

k den
Original post by eden3
y tho

why not?
Original post by _Xenon_
:smile: lol

It's funny :biggrin:

Spoiler

I feel sorry for you as I have tons of respect for mine
Me too - you're not the only one lol :smile:
Original post by Steelmeat
she went chibi and she's holding a poro, of course a little bulsh on the cheeks to make her cuter

k den

why not?

It's funny :biggrin:

Spoiler

nono i mean what happened for you to have no respect for your dad?
I was just referring to you as Ashe :3 nice poro btw
Reply 9
Original post by ODES_PDES
I feel sorry for you as I have tons of respect for mine

why have respect for your parents?
Original post by ravioliyears
Me too - you're not the only one lol :smile:

Why have no respect for your parents?

lol awesome questions from me
I am on the verge of losing my respect to both my parents:redface: but i love them and know they want the best for me but i dont want to be treated like a child anymore (i am ******* 19 years old)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am on the verge of losing my respect to both my parents:redface: but i love them and know they want the best for me but i dont want to be treated like a child anymore (i am ******* 19 years old)

I just made your 199 followers into 200 followers :h:
Original post by hafsa473
I just made your 199 followers into 200 followers :h:

You are the real MVP :yep:
how do you like your tea?
lol lost respect for my dad ages ago
Reply 15
Original post by BirdIsWord
nono i mean what happened for you to have no respect for your dad?
I was just referring to you as Ashe :3 nice poro btw

Lol i spent about 5 mins looking for an awesome league chibi

He's a huge mess hasn't sorted his life out, refuses to find work and says everything will be all right. Hasn't told my brother and I about any of the financial problems we have and he cheated on my mum AND REFUSES TO APOLOGISE for it. That was the last straw, i can go more indepth but i'd like ti leave it at that.
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Why? Oh so you're treated like a child? what d they do? like feed you and stuff?
Ask away!

Because?

isnt there a scientific term for this - point when you stop looking up to your parents, and realise they are just mortals, and quite flawed mortals at that.
Reply 17
Original post by Nidhoggr
Because?

isnt there a scientific term for this - point when you stop looking up to your parents, and realise they are just mortals, and quite flawed mortals at that.

I can forgive some flaws, they are only people, people can't be perfect, However depending on the flaw the person may need to work on it, if they try and work on it i'm fine with that however there are some flaws, i cannot forgive especially when the person doesn't want to change it. My dad: Huge ego, bigs himself up everywhere to everyone, never listens, always thinks he knows best, pretty much acts like Geoffery from GOT. i,e expects everyone to do stuff for him, and he never does anything to help others.

Original post by habibtii
how do you like your tea?

I don't drink tea, the last time i had it though was very long ago and i put like lots of milk in and loads of, sugar, tbh if i carried on drinking the stuff i made, i'd probably be too fat/ get diabetes from it.
Original post by ishaniss
lol lost respect for my dad ages ago

oh how come? i mean i kept giving mine a chance and benefit of the doubt until the evidence clearly pointed towards him being a knob
I don't drink tea, the last time i had it though was very long ago and i put like lots of milk in and loads of, sugar, tbh if i carried on drinking the stuff i made, i'd probably be too fat/ get diabetes from it.

oh i c. do you drink coffee?
Reply 19
Original post by habibtii
oh i c. do you drink coffee?

Nope i dont, just like alcohol which i'll never drink

Quick Reply

Latest