The Student Room Group

How to go to parties without Muslim parents finding out?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amira999
You most likely have never drank alcohol so you wouldn't know that it effects people in different ways.

Says a 16 year old :P

If you want to ruin your life go ahead it doesn't bother me I have given you the right advice, break your parents trust.

end/
Original post by Sfhkh
Seth Mcfarlanes (actor) parents told Seth that he that he can smoke weed with them if he ever wanted to. This made Seth feel that weed was uncool because he's parents were okay with it, so he never smoked weed. Do you see what i'm saying. Parent's that are strict will make made a teenager more rebellious. lol to my explanation but it's the best way I could've explained it.

Meh. Not true. Its all about the company you allow your kids to be with. Find your kids good friends.
Reply 82
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I'll say this from experience, focus on your grades and work your ass off. If you do decide to leave, then your parents wouldn't be able to have much dirt on you apart from that one incident and having great grades will kind of make up for it.

And time will fly by.

Your thinking has a kind of Godfather quality to it. I like the bit about your parents having dirt on you like they are going to use it to blackmail you into spying for Russia or wear a suicide vest.
Reply 83
Original post by Kraixo
Meh. Not true. Its all about the company you allow your kids to be with. Find your kids good friends.

It was on the Jimmy Kimmel show therefore it's true.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Could you not say you were going to a sleepover or something?

And don't forget,

Self respect and a hymen are better than friends and popularity :colone:

Self respect is only really defined by oneself.
Original post by Sfhkh
It was on the Jimmy Kimmel show therefore it's true.

k..
Reply 86
Original post by Kraixo
She will end up losing her virginity start doing drugs and alcohol, then out of regret make another post titled

"[Muslims Only] I MESSED UP!!"

Prevention is better than cure.

Thats what she should do.
Reply 87
Original post by Sfhkh
Seth Mcfarlanes (actor) parents told Seth that he that he can smoke weed with them if he ever wanted to. This made Seth feel that weed was uncool because he's parents were okay with it, so he never smoked weed. Do you see what i'm saying. Parent's that are strict will make made a teenager more rebellious. lol to my explanation but it's the best way I could've explained it.

Thats a good point, her parents must have had sex at least once so its uncool and she'll never do it herself.
My parents are not okay with me going to parties so I miss out on a lot of stuff. On Saturday my friends had a party so I said told my mum I was going late night ice skating with my friends and would be home by 10. I went to the party and it was really fun but I ended up losing my Oyster card so it took me ages to try and look for it but I couldn't find it and then the bus home took ages to come. I ended up getting home at 11. My mum and brother were really really mad at me. My mum said I can't go out past 8pm anymore :frown:. There's another party on Friday but I'm obviously not gonna go but for future parties what can I say to my parents as an excuse for being out late? It's annoying because I met some really cool people who I would like to get to know some more. What excuses can I use? Thank you

Tell them you're going to pray to Allah in a boy's bed? :sexface:
Reply 89
Original post by Kraixo
k..

I don't mean anything I say in a hateful way. Honestly. I just want you to know that it doesn't work and it never will.

Pretty little reckless (band) Taylor Momsen rebelled her Christian parents who were very strict as Taylor started growing up.
Original post by Kraixo

Are you ****ing serious??
Original post by MBK14
I highly doubt going to a party will "ruin your life"? Why can't young people just live their lives as they wish? At 16 people are expected to make decisions about their future and career plans but they are still robbed of the control regarding what they wish to do with their spare time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The decision she is making is retarded... Drinking while being 16 is against he law, ontop of that being drunk while partying with strangers... lmao, the academic decisions they make are supervised under teachers so they are helped, pretty much spoonfed everything.
Original post by Anonymous
Are you ****ing serious??

Dont find your kids friends like this guy.
Reply 93
Original post by Maker
Thats a good point, her parents must have had sex at least once so its uncool and she'll never do it herself.

Seth is a male and no his parents are amazing people.
Reply 94
Original post by Kraixo
The decision she is making is retarded... Drinking while being 16 is against he law, ontop of that being drunk while partying with strangers... lmao, the academic decisions they make are supervised under teachers so they are helped, pretty much spoonfed everything.

You can drink at home from the age of 5 states UK law? It's not like drinking at a party automatically makes you a regular drinker or alcoholic? It's a one off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by MBK14
You can drink at home from the age of 5 states UK law? You are legally allowed to drink alcohol with a meal at restaurants and pubs at 16? It's not like drinking at a party automatically makes you a regular drinker or alcoholic? It's a one off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Original post by Kraixo

Lmao, no my teacher's have not helped me make any decisions at all. We were supposed to have career's meetings but they literally just forgot about mine.
Original post by MBK14
You can drink at home from the age of 5 states UK law? It's not like drinking at a party automatically makes you a regular drinker or alcoholic? It's a one off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Drinking in such an environment can easily lead to being drunk. Once a 16 year old fragile girl is drunk exposed to predators in such a hypersexualized environment....

You get the point.
Lmao, no my teacher's have not helped me make any decisions at all. We were supposed to have career's meetings but they literally just forgot about mine.

Thats your teachers fault, most other kids did. I am sorry to hear that.
Reply 99
Original post by Kraixo

lol, i've studied in school, from the time i could remember we were taught alcohol and smoking is bad for you. Did you know we learn about the short term and long term effects of alcohol. In fact we get taught about it as soon as we enter secondary school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending