The Student Room Group

do drunken kisses mean anything

I work with a girl, we started to speak to each other every day for the past three months...

We were supposed to go to a party together. She got their earlier, started to constantly call/text me saying she misses me and where am I. As soon as I got there, she was all over me throughout the night.

Lots of kissing/cuddling/holding hands etc. She was clearly very drunk though.We are both single. Although she started to occasionally see her ex again (she is not completely over him but she says she can never take him back etc.). There has definitely been very strong chemistry between us before this event despite this.

Next day, she texts me saying "can we forget about last night as I was drunk" and I'm like "yeah, it's cool" etc. And then she is like, "we're still cool, right?" and I'm like "of course" etc...

I am just not sure how to interpret the situation: does she have a bit of a crush on me, or was it just because she was drunk? I actually really like this girl.
No, they don't.
It means the only evidence you have is when you are able to get her drunk, so stock up on the champagne. She might not remember who you are, if that matters?
sometimes yes sometimes no, i actively try to pull girls at parties for nothing more than just that evening, the next day i wont give a f
she might want to get to know u better, or at least be really good friends with u, if she is still seeing her ex, at least thats what i think, but im not really sure, as in my opinion maybe she might want to get to know u better, but then again im not sure.
Get her drunk and then **** her right in the pussy!!!!!!
Depends on the people. I don't understand drunkness though... I don't know whether it just makes you do random, crazy things, or if you are still very conscious through it and it just removes your inhibitions...
Original post by jobo123
I work with a girl, we started to speak to each other every day for the past three months...

We were supposed to go to a party together. She got their earlier, started to constantly call/text me saying she misses me and where am I. As soon as I got there, she was all over me throughout the night.

Lots of kissing/cuddling/holding hands etc. She was clearly very drunk though.We are both single. Although she started to occasionally see her ex again (she is not completely over him but she says she can never take him back etc.). There has definitely been very strong chemistry between us before this event despite this.

Next day, she texts me saying "can we forget about last night as I was drunk" and I'm like "yeah, it's cool" etc. And then she is like, "we're still cool, right?" and I'm like "of course" etc...

I am just not sure how to interpret the situation: does she have a bit of a crush on me, or was it just because she was drunk? I actually really like this girl.

Nope, 'fraid not. Not if she don't follow up on it in any way.
Reply 8
Original post by Luke Kostanjsek
Nope, 'fraid not. Not if she don't follow up on it in any way.

well it has only been one night, so how should I play it when I see them at work tomorrow? not mention it?

and in general, shall i just drop off?
Reply 9
Original post by sainsburys wraps
sometimes yes sometimes no, i actively try to pull girls at parties for nothing more than just that evening, the next day i wont give a f

agreed but the key thing is we had strong chem building up to these events. we meet up outside of work a lot also.
Reply 10
Original post by WoodyMKC
Get her drunk and then **** her right in the pussy!!!!!!

she was on her period
I think that they do, when your drunk that is the only time that you only act upon the truth...
Original post by jobo123
well it has only been one night, so how should I play it when I see them at work tomorrow? not mention it?

and in general, shall i just drop off?

Depends, are you trying to make a move or gauge whether she's interested in you?

If you want to make a move, then make a move sharpish. She made out with you, so she's obviously not opposed to you sexually. Just ask her out, and she'll either say yes or no.

If you're trying to gauge whether she's interested in you without actually asking her out, then you're a fool for trying to play mind games with a woman; they're better at it :tongue: But I'd completely ignore what happened that night and see if she tried to raise the topic in any way. If she's interested, she'll think that you missed the message she was tryna send by making out with you, and send another hint. That'd be your cue.

But seriously, the former is the way to go. You won't out-mindgame a woman at this kind of thing. It's futile.
Occasionally. A lot of the time, no.

Source: Quote from Italian student at my school "no I didn't really want to, I was drunk"
Reply 14
Original post by Luke Kostanjsek
Depends, are you trying to make a move or gauge whether she's interested in you?

If you want to make a move, then make a move sharpish. She made out with you, so she's obviously not opposed to you sexually. Just ask her out, and she'll either say yes or no.

If you're trying to gauge whether she's interested in you without actually asking her out, then you're a fool for trying to play mind games with a woman; they're better at it :tongue: But I'd completely ignore what happened that night and see if she tried to raise the topic in any way. If she's interested, she'll think that you missed the message she was tryna send by making out with you, and send another hint. That'd be your cue.

But seriously, the former is the way to go. You won't out-mindgame a woman at this kind of thing. It's futile.

when we have both spoken about relationships in the past we have said we both aren't looking for one (not talking about us, but when we talk about relationships in a general sense). besides, whenever I have entered a relationship it has been without asking someone out, it just happens organically. saying to someone will you be my girlfriend is what you do when you're 15, or that is how i look at it anyway.

it's also awkward because everyone at work thinks something is going on with us, as they always see us flirting etc., and that makes both of us uncomfortable to be honest

also don't want to enter a relationship, especially as they are still in the process of getting over their ex, i don't want to be a rebound. i just want to escalate things a bit further. dunno what to do tbh
haha poor bugger,remember 'a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts'
Reply 16
Original post by amachine
haha poor bugger,remember 'a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts'

does the quote apply to women too
Original post by jobo123
when we have both spoken about relationships in the past we have said we both aren't looking for one (not talking about us, but when we talk about relationships in a general sense). besides, whenever I have entered a relationship it has been without asking someone out, it just happens organically. saying to someone will you be my girlfriend is what you do when you're 15, or that is how i look at it anyway.

it's also awkward because everyone at work thinks something is going on with us, as they always see us flirting etc., and that makes both of us uncomfortable to be honest

also don't want to enter a relationship, especially as they are still in the process of getting over their ex, i don't want to be a rebound. i just want to escalate things a bit further. dunno what to do tbh

'Ask someone out' doesn't mean saying 'do you want to be my girlfriend' :biggrin: We aren't in kindergarten any more XD.

So what are you looking for, if not a relationship? Fwb? If she flirts a lot with you and made out with you at a party, then you're probably in with a decent shout. Wait 'till you next go out with her and make a move. Nothing to lose; you can always blame the alcohol if she isn't interested.
I would think not because when people kiss you in a drunken state, they are in a way, unconscious to reality and what's going on around them. :smile:
Wow that's such a guy thing to say, told ya the roles are switching.

She rebounding, she's in the process of getting over her ex so.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending