The Student Room Group

Pakistani guys - what do look for in a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
yeah turned 18 in may :curious: why

Are you an overweight mother?
Reply 341
Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI

What are you on mate Hahahahahaha
Original post by ZAYN.
What are you on mate Hahahahahaha

im actually high tho

excuse me :unimpressed:

Lol!!!!! Ahahahahaha!!!! Fatima I never knew that!!!!!

im into big beautiful women who are fresh out of the illegal zone, and have a responsibility bigger than themselves
Reply 346
im into big beautiful women who are fresh out of the illegal zone, and have a responsibility bigger than themselves

hahahahahaaha
Original post by shahida sulaiman
Lol!!!!! Ahahahahaha!!!! Fatima I never knew that!!!!!

:unimpressed: i am not
:rofl:

sorry sir i am not here to fulfil your desires :getmecoat:
Reply 348

he's off crying now, well done mate!
Original post by ThatGurl
Just curious, all the Pakistani guys around here are generally not even worth talking to lol but what do you look for in a girl? :smile:

AHHHH I JUST REALISED I BOTCHED THE TITLE WHOOPS - what do YOU look for in a girl

Are you asking this question to enhance your desirability to the Pakistani demographic of handsome men?
Original post by ZAYN.
he's off crying now, well done mate!

:rofl: well its not my fault
he forced me to say that :colondollar:

It was just a PRANK!!! LMAOAOAOAO

Your reaction was priceless!!! HAHAHA
Is it okay if I can use the footage for my youtube channel???

Spoiler

Spoiler

and i wasn't taking you seriously as well :rofl:
:lolwut:
Reply 353

Spoiler

That's what happenes when you watch too much YouTube, kids
and i wasn't taking you seriously as well :rofl:

the odds
Alas, as a Pakistani male, the sort of woman I am looking for no longer exists.

I miss the days when women would be content with less. When a gentle look in their direction in a crowd of people was audacious and romantic enough. When a passing compliment once in a blue moon would send their spines tingling in ecstasy. When women would stand trembling in fear besides the stove as they stood waiting for their husbands to pass judgement on their new recipe. I miss the times when a simple "The biryani is ok" assessment would warrant countless calls of joy to their girlfriends. How I miss the times when women would be content with a couple of presents per year, or a simple picnic in the backyard. When women would value the simple things in life, and when flaunting their relationship would be the last thing on their minds. I miss the days when women would not raise their voice, and hide themselves away during their menstrual cycles to avoid embarrassment. I miss the days when a woman could take apart the whole stove, and put it back together without referring to a manual, instead of senselessly running her car into a pole today. The days when jealousy was a virtue of sorts, in that it would promote healthy competition between wives, in all useful areas such as cooking, obedience and akhlaq.

I miss the times when the wife would refer to her husband with aap, never mentioning his name. The times when instead of screaming to call him from afar, they would send a child over as a courier to respectfully deliver a message. Women were supposed to be gems, forever hidden and treasured away, protected, only accessible to their loved ones. Where are these women? Where did they go? What caused them to turn into these flower murdering, cat imprisoning, diamond worshipping, day care obsessed, corporatized superficial pmsing monsters?I say we should stop spoiling our women, and for that we need to be men again.

Lol!!!!!!!! I was just kidding !!! :wink:
Reply 357
Original post by Polymath0

I miss the days when women would be content with less. When a gentle look in their direction in a crowd of people was audacious and romantic enough. When a passing compliment once in a blue moon would send their spines tingling in ecstasy. When women would stand trembling in fear besides the stove as they stood waiting for their husbands to pass judgement on their new recipe. I miss the times when a simple "The biryani is ok" assessment would warrant countless calls of joy to their girlfriends. How I miss the times when women would be content with a couple of presents per year, or a simple picnic in the backyard. When women would value the simple things in life, and when flaunting their relationship would be the last thing on their minds. I miss the days when women would not raise their voice, and hide themselves away during their menstrual cycles to avoid embarrassment. I miss the days when a woman could take apart the whole stove, and put it back together without referring to a manual, instead of senselessly running her car into a pole today. The days when jealousy was a virtue of sorts, in that it would promote healthy competition between wives, in all useful areas such as cooking, obedience and akhlaq.

I miss the times when the wife would refer to her husband with aap, never mentioning his name. The times when instead of screaming to call him from afar, they would send a child over as a courier to respectfully deliver a message. Women were supposed to be gems, forever hidden and treasured away, protected, only accessible to their loved ones. Where are these women? Where did they go? What caused them to turn into these flower murdering, cat imprisoning, diamond worshipping, day care obsessed, corporatized superficial pmsing monsters?I say we should stop spoiling our women, and for that we need to be men again.

That was some speech! Quite controversial though

Original post by shahida sulaiman
Lol!!!!!!!! I was just kidding !!! :wink:

i know :colondollar: x

Damn that's a long post. Quite the traditional view and Ik girls who would probably be happy to be like that. But what's that about? Just clocked my mum never calls my dad by his name either lol.

You wouldn't want your future wife to work?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending