The Student Room Group

Do you support gay marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm not religious but I think it's wrong. Why change a system that has operated successfully for hundreds of years just because of a small minority?
more like you came on tsr and they ripped you apart :lol:
Reply 42
Yeah, kinda have to being gay lmao. Don't really understand why people don't.
more like you got brainwashed by the media
Original post by Anonymous
more like you came on tsr and they ripped you apart :lol:

Rage quit her religion
Its just my opinion. Why did you quote her in? Is she like the king of atheists on TSR...lol
I remember some anon on the "What would you do if your kid was gay and Muslim" thread said to me that I had been brainwashed for believing in gay marriage and equal gay rights :lol:

Isn't it great how media brainwashed we are?
I don't support it, nor am I against it. To me, a marriage is between a man and a woman. However, just because I believe so, does not mean that gay people should not be allowed to marry each other. My opinion/ideology should not affect other people's lives.
Thanks bebs :3

Oh yeah and the excuses for being on anon are so funny as well. You've got the "OMG you're so ignorant" and the "You don't put it in context" argument as well when arguing religion :wink:
What is this weird obsession with trying to control other peoples lives? Does it make you feel like your marriage is invalid if u allow gays to get married? Its weird.I dont care what they do, it doesnt affect me, it doesnt affect anyone except them. they should be allowed to make the same mistakes as us :smile:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I remember some anon on the "What would you do if your kid was gay and Muslim" thread said to me that I had been brainwashed for believing in gay marriage and equal gay rights :lol:

Isn't it great how media brainwashed we are?

Woah, atheists I didn't say your brainwashed for having your own opinions. I have my beliefs, you have yours. People can be gay if they want. In Islam as all of you know, your prohibited from being homosexual but does that mean I treat gay people differently from other people, no. What people choose do in their private lifes has nothing to do with me.
im all for gay marriage :smile: people should be able to love whoever they want :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
im all for gay marriage :smile: people should be able to love whoever they want :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ABeingOnEarth
Woah, atheists I didn't say your brainwashed for having your own opinions. I have my beliefs, you have yours. People can be gay if they want. In Islam as all of you know, your prohibited from being homosexual but does that mean I treat gay people differently from other people, no. What people choose do in their private lifes has nothing to do with me.

I know you didn't I'm referring to another thread :smile:
Reply 54
Nope
Original post by Beta14
Nope

why is that? would be interesting to hear your views.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
yes
Hair makeover plz? My hair is getting curlier smh.

Oh my God yes : ') Always are hilarious to watch tbh.
I think its wrong when a guy sticks his wang up another guys bumhole
Like half an inch longer than that though. And its dark brown with red streaks :tongue:

Saddos :wink:

Quick Reply