The Student Room Group

am I too fat for this dress?

2016-05-30 20.39.43.jpg Hi guys.
So i hope no one here recognises me! But I'm really not sure how i look in this dress. One minute I think i look fine. Next i just feel like i'm far too big for a bodycon dress. Opinions? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by Eleanor161
Hi guys.
So i hope no one here recognises me! But I'm really not sure how i look in this dress. One minute I think i look fine. Next i just feel like i'm far too big for a bodycon dress. Opinions? Thanks in advance :smile:

I don't think you're far too big by any means. :h: I think it works just fine.
looks fine to me.

But I know what you mean about feeling comfortable one minute and not great the next.
That dress really suits you actually- you have nice curves and it shows them off :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think that you look fine in that dress and it suits you
looking fine:wink::wink:
you look nice
Reply 7
OMG how do u get ur hips to curve like that im so jel lol it suits u a lot
peng!
gurl you look great :cute:
You are absolutely not overweight in any way imaginable. The dress fits you fell, goes well with your hair color and is attractive on your particular figure.

Don't worry about it - we all have doubts sometimes, but I'm telling you that there is no reason to. You look good in the dress.
You look really nice :wink:
It looks fantastic.
Beaut.
Aww youre so cute! You look gr9 in that dress:h:
Original post by Eleanor161
2016-05-30 20.39.43.jpg Hi guys.

No, you've got a lovely figure!:h:
As long as the dress doesn't rip you're fine.
If the dress rips you know it's too small

Quick Reply

Latest