Yes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone here do Greek? Illiad's killing me lol
Original post by niv1234
Is anyone here taking Latin for Alevel?

:smile: of course
Original post by jamesj477
Anyone here do Greek? Illiad's killing me lol

I do greek, but we didn't do verse: good luck with it!
I'd like to join your little forum. Firstly, hi! Nice to see other students ploughing through the exorbitant workload of GCSE Latin. I also joined halfway through year 10 and caught up so I feel you. Now, I wanted to ask. Is anybody else doing the sources exam? I'm afraid I'm quite confused by the matter - having had no teacher input - and would be eternally grateful to whomever might be able to offer me any guidance. (I did Catullus and Ovid too and the 8 and 10 mark questions were a gift. Some of the smaller questions were meaner like the Jupiter one which I thought was unreasonable; the first language paper was kind of easy when you compare it to the second which was clumsier and took some working out and deciphering). If anybody could give me any advice, I'm afraid, having attempted a few past papers, I'm rather distressed.
Many thanks,
Andrei
Original post by Martins1
This.
Minimus was amazing:
Noli tangere Rufe!
Noli lacrimare Rufe!
The nostalgia... my days - Year 5 and minimus was so fun.

Thank The Lord someone else knows Minimus!
It was what brought me to love Latin, and I was fascinated that we got the word York from Eboracum...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pepsi Cola :)
I honestly think I would cry with happiness if I got an A* in Latin For me it was definitely the subject that needed the most amount of work, so fingers crossed #YouBetterPrayForMe 😂😂 Oooh look at those hashtags comin' back 😂 Aww you were alone in Latin class 😢 That must have been a tough journey; I think I would've died if I hadn't had the others in my class to complain about how hard it is 😂 Oh and don't worry m8, you can always rely on me to stalk you 👌🏼

Yours sincerely,

Your stalker xx 😂😂 I crack myself up 😂
Posted from TSR Mobile

Believe me, I still get to make out that Latin is hard to my fellow people; in French lessons, I'd often complain to my teacher that she only said "present verb", and not "present indicative first person singular intransitive verb" 😂😂

I highly doubt I'll get an a* in Latin, but at least I know it will be one of my best grades.

From,

Your stalkee xx 😂😂😉🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 367
Original post by TeenPolyglot

Believe me, I still get to make out that Latin is hard to my fellow people; in French lessons, I'd often complain to my teacher that she only said "present verb", and not "present indicative first person singular intransitive verb" 😂😂

I highly doubt I'll get an a* in Latin, but at least I know it will be one of my best grades.

From,

Your stalkee xx 😂😂😉🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

sounds like you know your stuff so im sure u will be fine dont worry
Original post by igggy

From,

Your stalkee xx 😂😂😉🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

In terms of "knowing my stuff", that's just from having studied language as a form for a long time 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by igggy

From,

Your stalkee xx 😂😂😉🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

It turned out I wasn't fine.

I got a C :angry:

One of my lowest grades- the other lowest was biology, in which I got a C as well.
Reply 370
can someone dm me questions
Fuzz13 can you please dm me the questions too. Thanks
anyone got a mark scheme for it?
Hey just came across this thread! Was wondering if anyone could send me the questions or answers for the Latin 2016 language paper 2? Would be so grateful for any help thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending