The Student Room Group

Revise or sleep?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by IvoryToast
SLEEP. Stay in routine for exams. Get 8 hours sleep, start working from 8 till 8 each day (if A level) (If GCSE well do the little bit you might need to do)

I can never do 8 till 8! I find it really hard as my motivation levels are so low & my stress levels being so high:/ i am in A2 right now!
Original post by Ayaz789
No i dont ! I have an exam on the 9th of june haha:smile: but like i need to put my head down for that exam as it is a resit exam and ive literally done no revision for it so yeah ! Either half 4 or 5 o clock!:smile:

Still impressive, I haven't done much revision since Friday and my next exam is on Monday
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha thats great! I did 4 physics papers and 1 maths papers :tongue:

Which exams have you got? I've a D1 in Maths and my Physics 2 and Biology 2 with AQA and Eduqas respectively
Reply 23
Original post by niv1234
Still impressive, I haven't done much revision since Friday and my next exam is on Monday

Ahh well put your head down!!:smile: Try doing something & like improve everyday upon it:smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Callicious
Which exams have you got? I've a D1 in Maths and my Physics 2 and Biology 2 with AQA and Eduqas respectively

Ahh my physics unit 2 paper is a resit paper as i am in A2:smile: & i did C4 :tongue:
Original post by Ayaz789
Ahh well put your head down!!:smile: Try doing something & like improve everyday upon it:smile:

Thanks for the advice, good luck with Alevels :smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Okay so right now i am really tired:/ I have got a lot of revision to do but like i was thinking if i go sleep, ill wake up really early in the morning to revise! Or should i force myself to stay awake and revise now? Any advice?

depends on you tbh
I tell myself I'll wake up early and revise but that never happens :colonhash:
maybe take an hour nap and wake up to see if you're feeling good then start work and if you're not then just go back to sleep

Spoiler

Original post by Ayaz789

How do you feel about working from 9 to 5?
Reply 28
Original post by Ishea16
depends on you tbh
I tell myself I'll wake up early and revise but that never happens :colonhash:
maybe take an hour nap and wake up to see if you're feeling good then start work and if you're not then just go back to sleep

Spoiler

Similar things happens with me , i try to wake up but i just sleep through my alarms only because im never motivated enough lol but today i will wake up at 5!!
Reply 29
Original post by Pulscate
How do you feel about working from 9 to 5?

From 9 am to 5pm? Well i cant work 8 hours in a row:L
Reply 30
This time is early i agree but im knackered:/ so yeah guys im going sleep byee! Night:smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Similar things happens with me , i try to wake up but i just sleep through my alarms only because im never motivated enough lol but today i will wake up at 5!!

OMD that's my life aha
I have 7 alarms on and they start at 6 all the way till 8 and I sleep through all of them and woke up at 11 today:colonhash: how is that even possible ??:dry::facepalm:
GOOD LUCK!! you should sleep now then tbh if youre gonna make it at 5:tongue:
You've just answered your question. Rest now and wake up early tomorrow feeling a lot refresh. In that way youb be able to focus on your reading and not feeling tired. Log out and hit the sack X
Original post by Ayaz789
From 9 am to 5pm? Well i cant work 8 hours in a row:L

5 minute breaks after 25 mins of work.
Currently revising right now after p*ssing about all day :s-smilie:
Original post by yoda123

same, and the worst part is that I never learn:colonhash:
I'll do the same tomorrow and the day after *sigh*
Reply 36
Original post by Ishea16
OMD that's my life aha
I have 7 alarms on and they start at 6 all the way till 8 and I sleep through all of them and woke up at 11 today:colonhash: how is that even possible ??:dry::facepalm:
GOOD LUCK!! you should sleep now then tbh if youre gonna make it at 5:tongue:

Haha thats exactly me too! I forced myself to wake up rn!:smile: haha yeah i went sleep😂😂
Reply 37
Original post by Clairerity
You've just answered your question. Rest now and wake up early tomorrow feeling a lot refresh. In that way youb be able to focus on your reading and not feeling tired. Log out and hit the sack X

Yh i knocked off last night! Thanks anyways:smile: x
Reply 38
Original post by Pulscate
5 minute breaks after 25 mins of work.

I just cant do it:frown: like i can only do a few hours idk why?
Reply 39
Original post by yoda123

I do that myself sometimes:/ just part of life i guess:P

Quick Reply

Latest