The Student Room Group

Why people should stop hating muslims

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drunk Punx
Most of the soldiers fighting for the Nazis didn't actually realise the true extent of what was going on within the concentration camps. They were just soldiers fighting for their country.

Dunno how that relates to Islam, but I thought I'd throw it in there nonetheless.

They knew people were being tortured and killed, what extent of torturing and killing do you need to know about before you think it's a bad thing?

Nazi soldier in your scenario: "I only thought it was a few thousand people that were being summarily executed so I didn't have a problem with it, If I knew it was 6 or 7 million I would have been outraged"
No one hates on Muslims.

They hate on Islam. Perfectly acceptable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cobalt_
No one hates on Muslims.

They hate on Islam. Perfectly acceptable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one hates on voltage, the only hate on current - perfectly acceptable.

Although that doesn't make sense because they're directly proportional, just as Islam and muslims are...

Hmmmmmmm.

Take care.
When you see hate comments.
a27ef5ab616584d2d4e03a1007be5080.488x333x1.jpg
Original post by Sfhkh
And where may I find the website showing the statistics ?These statistics are probably very biased from the looks of it.

lol instead of discussing what the stats say youre trying to defend it by just saying that its bias.....
Original post by Withengar
Islam, as an organized religion and as a set of values - utter sexist, homophobic, violent, prejudiced trash.

Muslims - people with same dignity, human rights and liberties as everyone else.

Very important distinction.

eh.
I believe in Islam yet I'm a feminist, a very strong supporter of gay marriage even when I was called a loony for it, somewhat pacifistic and I have not got a single drop of racism inside me. :smile:

If you're talking about radical Islam then I agree with you - or even some aspects of moderate Islam. Don't lump us all please.
Reply 86
Original post by James82
Who said anything about persecuting? From your post I guess you hate the Tories, the same as I hate most Muslims because of the views they hold.

you are pre judging people by saying u hate them be4 u get 2 meet them. this is wrong. i dont hat u cos i dont know u. muslims are not what the media portray them as.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
**** no I didn't :angry:

There were some lovely hijabis at my old school but I noticed some of them from both my old school and my current school have this weird fascination with white guys and dating them. One of my white mates picked me up when he saw me after ages and a bunch of them got so annoyed.

You really don't want to know :' )

I don't get it. Your argument on how bitchy hijabi girls are has no relation with Islam. They are people too.....but with a scarf around their heads.
It's funny how more people from England join ISIS than all of Saudi Arabia(which is the most hard line islamic country on earth).
Original post by KingYusHalo
It's funny how more people from England join ISIS than all of Saudi Arabia(which is the most hard line islamic country on earth).

That's because Saudi arabia fund Isis. Also, their border control is very tight and they probably don't let citizens go to iraq/syria so no one can say 'oh look the saudi's are part of it'.
Original post by Mr Rich
you are pre judging people by saying u hate them be4 u get 2 meet them. this is wrong. i dont hat u cos i dont know u. muslims are not what the media portray them as.

No, I am not pre-judging them, I know that I hate most them because of the answers they give in the survey, I just don't know which ones I hate.
I bet you...

80% of British whites felt sympathy towards those who attacked and killed Charlie Hebdo employees for mocking Allah

Because cucks.
Original post by MrControversial
I bet you...

80% of British whites felt sympathy towards those who attacked and killed Charlie Hebdo employees for mocking Allah

Because cucks.

Oh the controversy... lol.
Original post by KingYusHalo

Not really, people living in Saudi Arabia who are hard line Islamists are already living in a country that supports their ideals, so why would the join ISIS. People living in England who share those ideals would be more inclined to move to live under a regime they support.
Original post by James82
23% of British Muslims want sharia law in the UK
32% of British muslims felt sympathy towards those who attacked and killed Charlie Hebdo employees for mocking Allah
49% of British Muslims feel Muslim hate preachers are justified
52% of British Muslims want homosexuality to be made illegal

I don't hate all Muslims, but these statistics show why I hate most Muslims.

I'm a young, asian, british, muslim girl, and I follow the land of the law, I don't want Shari'ah law. I feel sympathy for people who are killed and their family, not those who kill. I don't want homosexuality to be illegal, I just believe people can live however they want as long as they don't harm themselves or anyone else. I apologise for those extreme and intolerant views of some Muslims. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I'm a young, asian, british, muslim girl, and I follow the land of the law, I don't want Shari'ah law. I feel sympathy for people who are killed and their family, not those who kill. I don't want homosexuality, I just believe people can live however they want as long as they don't harm themselves or anyone else. I apologise for those extreme and intolerant views of some Muslims. :smile:

You don't want homosexuality, but you believe people can live how they want. Seems a slightly contradictory position.
Original post by James82
You don't want homosexuality, but you believe people can live how they want. Seems a slightly contradictory position.

I edited it again, sorry about that must have missed it while I was typing. :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I edited it again, sorry about that must have missed it while I was typing. :smile:

You're one of the minority of Muslims I wouldn't hate, unfortunately the majority of Muslims in this country hold views that I hate.
Original post by James82
You're one of the minority of Muslims I wouldn't hate, unfortunately the majority of Muslims in this country hold views that I hate.

No one cares who you hate or love, keep that in mind James Bond.
Original post by CorpusLuteum
No one hates on voltage, the only hate on current - perfectly acceptable.

Although that doesn't make sense because they're directly proportional, just as Islam and muslims are...

Hmmmmmmm.

Take care.

What lol.
Thats not even a good comparison at all.

Yes they are proportional but that doesn't change a single thing.
Islam is a belief system which is open to criticism and a lot of it. Simple fact.
Muslims are people who shouldn't be attacked for having a certain belief system.

A better comparison would be; to disagree and criticise left winged politics but you wouldn't attack an indidvual who agreed with left winged politics would you?
Yes they're proportional but do you not see the difference.

One is criticising a belief structure. One is criticising a human being for following a belief.

Funny because most religious people understand that concept quite well, they have no trouble insulting Christianity etc but wont criticise Christians themselves.

Hmmmmm.
Take care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending