The Student Room Group

Weirdest facts about yourself

Scroll to see replies

-jam and cheese sandwiches, choc and cheese sandwiches, honey and cheese sandwiches, _____+cheese=my life
-it took me a year to walk without bouncing (for some reason, I kept on walking without placing my foot properly on the floor, tiptoe bouncing and I always unintentionally looked ridiculous. Actually, even now I sometimes have to keep myself in check.
-I talk super fast. I didn't realise how fast exactly until a supply teacher came in and the class translated, the shock is something I still struggle to describe, haha. It's worse when I'm excited, I'm pretty sure it's not even English anymore.
-I've fallen down the stairs so many times, in so many different ways that I'm surprised I haven't already got brain damage (probably do)
-I sleep when I'm bored.
-I once got hit by a car, but actually, I kind of hit the car more than it hit me. I basically assaulted the car as it slowed down.
-an example of one of my many, many stair accidents is when I was six and saw a sack race on TV. So I removed my pillow case and went to have a sack race down the stairs. Went to hospital with a heavily bleeding nose and that's just one one the many many many staircase incidents (others include siblings, enemies, food, illnesses,etc etc)

I could go on. ;____; I think I'm too weird actually, and not in a good way
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
- I have a massive dick
- I'm a compulsive liar
Once, in year 4, I decided to be like the 'cool' older kids and decided to copy them. I'd saw them jumping of the monkey bars and landed safely and I decided to do the same. Got a hole in my forehead and stayed at the hospital for a week.

Also, I like watching shows from other countries and after watching them, I try to learn the language.

Spoiler

I was born in Denmark and moved to England when I was in year 6. Many people don't believe that I was born in Denmark as I have a 'good' British accent and do not sound 'foreign' and that I am in first set for most of my subjects at school.

That's it, I think,
I can put both my legs behind my head and walk around on my hands :lol:
I've played Grumpy in 'Snow White and the 7 Dwarves' twice, once when I was 7 and again when I was 12
I have a condition that less than 100 people have and less than 50 have it permanently (me). but It actually helps me, I can do a lot of strange things.

I have better than 20/20 vision, I collect coins.
I used to be the youngest person in the world
Certainly not my weirdest, but:

I have a misplaced bone in my body.
I only have one dimple.
More often than I'd like, I need competition to excel.
I post on a site called TSR
Original post by Zuki
- I have a massive dick
- I'm a compulsive liar

Are you lying about being a compulsive liar and actually do have a massive dick?
Once I believed that the word 'gullible' was being removed from the dictionary . . . Sigh.
I didn't know the word duvet existed till I was in Year 10 because I would only ever say it in Gujarati :smile:
i don't know how to skip

really
i've tried multiple times, i've had people explain, i've watched videos

i cannot skip
Reply 33
Original post by GwynLordOfCinder
Are you lying about being a compulsive liar and actually do have a massive dick?

50/50 chance :sexface:

Take your bets
oh also everytime i first drink a fizzy drink i almost hiccup cause yeah iduno why
My hair colour is more red in the summer
Original post by Inexorably
i don't know how to skip

really
i've tried multiple times, i've had people explain, i've watched videos

i cannot skip

as in the walking/hopping/jumping thing? HOW can you not do it:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by Banana208
as in the walking/hopping/jumping thing? HOW can you not do it:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I DONT KNOW I CAN ONLY LIKE END UP HOPPING LEFT AND RIGHT I JUST DONT GET iT :frown:
I have an obsession with getting 'godlike' cheekbones
During secondary school, I was in Maths class and I was really bored so I unscrewed my metal sharpener using a compass and I started 'filing' my nails using the metal blade of the dismantled sharpener. I somehow didn't realise the consequence of this + it quite obviously resulted in the entire tip of my finger bleeding bc I was essentially just cutting into my skin several times. Luckily, all the blood fell onto my rubber so there was no evidence of my idiocy anywhere. - It was one of those large "For big mistakes" ones and I was just about to dispose of it + ask if I could be excused to go to the bathroom when my maths teacher caught me throwing the blood-filled rubber in the bin, asked what had happened + gave the entire class a 45 minute lecture on HIV (lol). We did no maths. :dong:

Quick Reply

Latest