The Student Room Group

Do you think the Egyptair crash was a terrorist attack?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FredOrJohn
No it was terrorist.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34687990

As I say though, statistically, looking at previous resent plane failures, its not likely to be terrorist - the Russian one was the only very recent incident (apart from the belgium airport bomb).

However, if you only concentrated on middle east aircraft crashes then the likelihood of it being terrorist related increases (using stats) - but still no way conclusively.

Certainly terrorists appear to hate the French Government and the Egyptian Government... but that is way too circumstantial.

Oh i was referring to this one http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/18/europe/russia-plane-crash/
Original post by oShahpo
Unlikely as most of the passengers were Muslim, more than 50%, I also doubt Terrorists could have easily boarded the plane on an Egyptair specially after they have just had the Russian plane incident.

Muslims kill each other in terrorist attacks all the time lol
No I think the whole thing was staged. A complete hoax/false flag terror event.
Original post by Malayali Ali
No I think the whole thing was staged. A complete hoax/false flag terror event.

If that were the case surely the officially report would have been published listing terrorism as the official cause? Or one of these 'hoax' terror groups would have claimed responsibility?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oShahpo
Unlikely as most of the passengers were Muslim, more than 50%, I also doubt Terrorists could have easily boarded the plane on an Egyptair specially after they have just had the Russian plane incident.

Are you seriously that stupid?
Original post by KimKallstrom
Muslims kill each other in terrorist attacks all the time lol

inb4 the Muslims that ISIS are killing in Iraq and Syria are #NotTrueMuslims.
Original post by The Roast
inb4 the Muslims that ISIS are killing in Iraq and Syria are #NotTrueMuslims.

Ahhhh dumbass its Isis that are not Muslims
Original post by Saad69
Ahhhh dumbass its Isis that are not Muslims

Go away you apologist.
Original post by oShahpo

Israeli Terrorists?
I feel like if it was terrorists they'd be making damn sure we knew it was them.
The only ppl who should appologize are your parents for giving such an ignorant burden to society 😊
Isis and Egypt do not like each other but its obviously not a terrorist attack. Isis are always very quick to proudly accept responsibility, as are all other terror groups.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Roast
Are you seriously that stupid?

That stupid? My comment was reasonable, if you don't think so, share why you think it isn't. Otherwise, spare us your insults.
Original post by oShahpo
That stupid? My comment was reasonable, if you don't think so, share why you think it isn't. Otherwise, spare us your insults.

Your argument that ISIS don't kill Muslims was false, I'm just pointing out the stupidness of that claim.
Terrorism. I was in a Grob Vigilant doing a power on stall to show how airplanes like to drop one wing instead of just diving head first. Instead of just doing that the instructor put power half way and then let it slow down then fully off from half way to let the torque kick it around from the instantaneous loss of momentum from the propeller and it flipped instantly due to the turning force it was like getting thrown about in a fair ground ride. The instructor has an aerobatic qualification... He didn't break a sweat.... It's looks so easily done I'm sure the terrorists don't take long stealing an aircraft. There's no moral line or line to cross, there's not five seconds before you do something and you psych up about it, it is like just the easiest thing to do it seems. From what I hear they can't recover easily if it had went into a spin because it has a cuticle over it that makes sure it 'cuts through the air like a hot knife through cheese'.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending