The Student Room Group

PHYSICS 9702 16 MAY 2016. Paper 4

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by keziaalee
jakarta, it was tough, but was easier than past year papers and was so much easier than physics. but dont want to jinx it tho ahahahaha

Jakarta? Where is that? And which variant did you do?
Reply 41
jakarta, it was tough, but was easier than past year papers and was so much easier than physics. but dont want to jinx it tho ahahahaha

Original post by A.S.J

Got it. Your in Indonesia so your are zone 4.
I am zone 4 too.
Which is weird now.
I did variant 2 for both paper 4's.
Now im very scared. All my centre girls were crying....
Reply 42
Original post by A.S.J

I am zone 4 too.
Which is weird now.
Now im very scared. All my centre girls were crying..
Original post by A.S.J
I am zone 4 too.
Which is weird now.
Now im very scared. All my centre girls were crying..

idk but physics is really tough for me, tougher than usual ones. I usually can get 70-80/100 but now im so certain i'll get between 40-60. for chem i only cant do 8 marks so think it was not that bad. how bad was chem for you?
Reply 44
idk but physics is really tough for me, tougher than usual ones. I usually can get 70-80/100 but now im so certain i'll get between 40-60. for chem i only cant do 8 marks so think it was not that bad. how bad was chem for you?

I hate physics too but i could do it. Like for chemistry i did it but i didnt know what i was doing was right or not. And the organic was hell weird. What was that?!
And even the last page;(;(;(

But centres where i live, all did bad. Idk how you did so good. MashAllah. I live in Abu Dhabi

Physics waa hard no doubt. But atleast i knew what i was doing.....

Bio was best.
Original post by A.S.J
I hate physics too but i could do it. Like for chemistry i did it but i didnt know what i was doing was right or not. And the organic was hell weird. What was that?!
And even the last page;(;(;(

But centres where i live, all did bad. Idk how you did so good. MashAllah. I live in Abu Dhabi

Physics waa hard no doubt. But atleast i knew what i was doing.....

Bio was best.

true bio was good apart from the mosquito thingy. last page was a blessing tbh i studied from chemguide.co.uk everything was there. the one with higher kstab will be formed. duh hopefully threshold for phy chem all 50/100😂 badly need an A loool i was actually aiming for A* in physics since my AS was a high A last year, but i'd be lucky to even get an A this time around.
Reply 46
true bio was good apart from the mosquito thingy. last page was a blessing tbh i studied from chemguide.co.uk everything was there. the one with higher kstab will be formed. duh hopefully threshold for phy chem all 50/100😂 badly need an A loool i was actually aiming for A* in physics since my AS was a high A last year, but i'd be lucky to even get an A this time around.

Yea bio was like a true blessing.

I studied from chemguide too. But the paper was so different no? I usuakky got around 70-80 for chem but thia paper i not even confident on 40😭😖
Reply 47
Same. I am giving chem as a whole. I was aiming for an A* now a B would be good too.

And physics i did november so i got a C 2-3 marks away from B so i was predidcted A easily. But lol. Idk.

And bio im hoping to get A* from.B bcuz my bio was good. But gradient is usually high.
God help us
Original post by A.S.J
Same. I am giving chem as a whole. I was aiming for an A* now a B would be good too.

And physics i did november so i got a C 2-3 marks away from B so i was predidcted A easily. But lol. Idk.

And bio im hoping to get A* from.B bcuz my bio was good. But gradient is usually high.
God help us

ah yeah i got A for bio last year, 15 marks above the grade threshold for A, so 3 points above this year's A will give me A* so its calm. For physics i got A too but only 8 points above the grade threshold for A, so i can only afford to get B for this year's A2 fo get A overall😂😂 im not so confident😂 Well for chem, i got A as well so its calm. physics gave me headache looool
Reply 49
ah yeah i got A for bio last year, 15 marks above the grade threshold for A, so 3 points above this year's A will give me A* so its calm. For physics i got A too but only 8 points above the grade threshold for A, so i can only afford to get B for this year's A2 fo get A overall😂😂 im not so confident😂 Well for chem, i got A as well so its calm. physics gave me headache looool

MashAllah you got good grades.
They didnt tell us by how many marks i got a B or C. :frown: We begged them.
So im very worried and scared.
Although i know i worked really hard. ;(;(
Original post by A.S.J
MashAllah you got good grades.
They didnt tell us by how many marks i got a B or C. :frown: We begged them.
So im very worried and scared.
Although i know i worked really hard. ;(;(

true lmao what grades u need?
Reply 51
true lmao what grades u need?

I was aiming for A*in bio and Chem and A in phy. But now ots moved to A in bio and A phy but B in chem;(
Original post by A.S.J
I was aiming for A*in bio and Chem and A in phy. But now ots moved to A in bio and A phy but B in chem;(

which uni ur going? I'm
Reply 53
which uni ur going? I'm

I want to do psychology so Iwill go back to my home countrt and will apply after results.
You accidently left the sentence incomplte :tongue:
Original post by A.S.J
I want to do psychology so Iwill go back to my home countrt and will apply after results.
You accidently left the sentence incomplte :tongue:

i see!! ahahaha fingers crossed we'll get the grades we want!
Reply 55
Praying so.
i see!! ahahaha fingers crossed we'll get the grades we want!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending