The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Should've saved it for the art exam...
I draw smiley faces at the end of 'prove that...' questions...hasn't lost me any marks yet (I think :biggrin:)
Reply 122
Original post by Nikhilm
I draw smiley faces at the end of 'prove that...' questions...hasn't lost me any marks yet (I think :biggrin:)

That's nice.
Reply 123
Hahaha omg this is the funniest thing I've heard lmao 😂😂 I've always wondered what will happen if u draw stuff on a paper, can u let us know when u get your results what happens 😂 I'm sure ur be fine tho they will probs ignore it or laugh at it themselves haha Lets hope the examiner has a sense of humour lol
Original post by _Tia_
Hahaha omg this is the funniest thing I've heard lmao 😂😂 I've always wondered what will happen if u draw stuff on a paper, can u let us know when u get your results what happens 😂 I'm sure ur be fine tho they will probs ignore it or laugh at it themselves haha Lets hope the examiner has a sense of humour lol

I've seen a couple of instances of people writing / drawing obscene things on exam papers. They are normally given 0 marks and sent back to the centre for them to take action as they see fit.
Reply 125
Original post by Compost
I've seen a couple of instances of people writing / drawing obscene things on exam papers. They are normally given 0 marks and sent back to the centre for them to take action as they see fit.

Wow that sucks for them, I don't understand why the hell ppl would do this let alone have the time. But I suppose if ur gonna fail any ways why not in style 😂
Reply 126
Original post by Compost

Damn
Reply 127
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

It was drawn in perfected detail, Veins & Shading.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.

They really won't care at all so many people draw **** on their papers, they wont deduct any marks or anything so dw .
Reply 128
I still feel unsure , I just hope they ignore it.
Also, if in an aqa paper and you run out of lines and you write under the last line, will they mark it
IF they find it (and its likely they wont), your school might be sent a letter 😬 But I don't think the school would be given as much detail as YOU went into..
OMG I'm dying, if that's true I believe they probably will give you a U as your marker is most likely gonna be offended, sorry.
I just finished my Scottish highers which are similar to A levels in England and my principal teacher before the exams gave us a talk and overly stressed how much we shouldn't write any irrelevant stupid things in our exam papers for a joke as they can be disqualified and she also told us about how in her years of teaching there has been 2 students that done that and all their exams were disqualified not just for that one subject.
Sorry but if anything like that happens it will be rough for you. Just trying to be honest.
I don't really know how strict the AQA is but I assume they won't take kindly to people drawing cocks in their exam papers lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully you get an easy going marker who can take a joke who won't report it and just mark the questions you did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
People actually fall for this. And then we wonder why TSR has the standards that it has.

Posted from TSR Mobile
and I thought drawing a flower was bad
Reply 135
Original post by Imperion
and I thought drawing a flower was bad

I don't know :frown:
Soooo what happened?
what happened then?
LMAO this is the funniest thread i've ever found
Original post by IDKwhatUsername9
LMAO this is the funniest thread i've ever found

It’s also one of the oldest threads I’ve ever found. Where did you dig this up from?!

Latest

Trending

Trending