The Student Room Group

What is the first thing you'll do when exams finish?

Scroll to see replies

Going to kaspas in London with a ton of people who finish their exam on the same day. oh and burning ALL OUR NOTES!!!!:h:
Original post by Mayhem™
Carry on doing the same things that I do now; ain't no exam going to stop me from enjoying myself.

Haha that's the spirit :biggrin:
Original post by carolinrev
Going to kaspas in London with a ton of people who finish their exam on the same day. oh and burning ALL OUR NOTES!!!!:h:

Wouldn't you want to look back at it decades later and think about all these memories? :wink:
Original post by Faizanasif
Hahaha. I was thinking that, but I fear I'll be punished by God for that :redface:

Though I REALLY want to burn my French books

Why would you be punished? I'm sure there's nothing wrong with burning Maths, Biology and Chemistry past papers (I have like, over 200 copies :colonhash:)
Sleep and is gonna be such a sports-packed summer!!! cant wait.
Original post by katodizzle
Sleep and party

I have a feeling people are exaggerating about how hyped they are :biggrin:
Wouldn't you want to look back at it decades later and think about all these memories? :wink:

HELL NO I will probs keep my biology, chemistry and Math but the rest like English has to go....
Burn my notes. Get a haircut. Sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Serine Soul
Why would you be punished? I'm sure there's nothing wrong with burning Maths, Biology and Chemistry past papers (I have like, over 200 copies :colonhash:)

I have a feeling all the praying will go to waste ahaha. Think about it, you're praying to God to do well in it, but then if you burn it then all the strength God has given to you for the exam is burned to ashes. Besides, you can look at at it in the future and be proud of the memories :wink:

And yeah true ahaha. I've still got my English language past papers I did a month ago, its like 1m tall :colonhash:
Original post by carolinrev
HELL NO I will probs keep my biology, chemistry and Math but the rest like English has to go....

English Language caused me SO MUCH PAIN! The amount of reading I had to do for past papers is ridiculous! :frown:
Marinate myself in a bath of tomato soup, inevitably becoming a meatball drowning in my own sorrow.
Original post by ovo_zverit
Sleep and is gonna be such a sports-packed summer!!! cant wait.

With it being the hottest summer (hopefully, well that's what the news says!) then it definitely will! Going to be playing 2 40 over cricket matches a week for 1st team and Sunday 1st team, gonna be amazing! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by rosemondtan
cry about the grades I'll be receiving in 70 days

Ahaha! I'm trying to revise so much this half term not to get that feeling :redface:
Original post by GoingForIt
Marinate myself in a bath of tomato soup, inevitably becoming a meatball drowning in my own sorrow.

Reminds me of English Literature having to read poems of how sad Thomas Hardy's life was - I'm sure he's done what you described :biggrin:
I have a feeling people are exaggerating about how hyped they are :biggrin:

Maybe, but I still can't wait for exams to be done :smile:
Have a huge bonfire in my garden and burn every single piece of work/books which have been terrorising my life for the past five years. Then probably drown myself in a pool of my own tears.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe, but I still can't wait for exams to be done :smile:

Think about it, for me its less than 2 1/2 weeks left, not long left now! :smile:
Though I'm already exhausted by all this :frown:
Think about it, for me its less than 2 1/2 weeks left, not long left now! :smile:
Though I'm already exhausted by all this :frown:

Yeah same here, I finish on the 21st June, but already 3 weeks in and I'm knackered
Yeah same here, I finish on the 21st June, but already 3 weeks in and I'm knackered

First week back after half term comes 4 exams, then 5 exams the week after! :frown:
I don't think I'll have the capacity to even breathe after that! :colonhash:
I'm gonna watch Suits/Game of Thrones from the start haha, been putting it off thanks to exams

Quick Reply

Latest