The Student Room Group

Is being called 'cute' a good thing?

I was told by a girl at school that another girl thought I was cute. She wasn't really descriptive about the context; all she said was "oh, anonymous, *some girl* thinks that you are cute".
What do I do? I like the girl, but I don;t know if this is a good or bad sign.
Reply 1
This is definitely a bad sign. She must think you're really f***ing ugly and hideous. Sorry bro.

*SARCASM*
Original post by Anonymous
I was told by a girl at school that another girl thought I was cute. She wasn't really descriptive about the context; all she said was "oh, anonymous, *some girl* thinks that you are cute".

Just Google 'cute guy' for an idea of what a typical girl thinks is cute.
For some reason I hate these people, but it is obvious that it is a good thing.
The word 'cute' seems kinda emasculating, but I would take it as a compliment tbh.
Reply 3
If she was like "aww, you're so cute" as if she was talking to a puppy then you're in a bad situation I'm afraid
Original post by Anonymous

Dude a lot of people call me cute on here and I'm just like aww thanks but what do you mean ya know. Like a cute like I'm-a-innocent-angel or cute like you're-pretty- but-I-can't-say-you're-pretty-because-I-have-high-standards which is confusing but whatever
Reply 5
When I call a guy cute it means I find him attractive. It's not a bad thing to be called.
I would be skeptical - there's no guarantee that someone actually said it. It could be a wind up.
Reply 7
friend zoned
people call me cute all the time but i take that as a compliment :h:
Better than being called hideous or them getting a restraining order against you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending