The Student Room Group

What is the first thing you'll do when exams finish?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
ill carry on doing exactly what I do now with less guilt
Original post by katodizzle
English lang and lit: AQA
Maths: Edexcel
Biology: AQA
Physics: AQA
Chemistry: CIE
French: CIE
Japanese: Edexcel
Philosophy and Ethics: OCR
History: Edexcel

I wish I could've dropped French and chemistry :frown:

You do a different exam board for Chemistry? That's weird, how do they add up the total scores for all the sciences? :s-smilie:

French drives me crazy! And at the same time, the grade boundaries are massively high!

I used to hate Philosophy and Ethics, but when I started to do a lot of past papers, its actually quite fun! I miss Ethics now :frown:
Original post by niv1234
Sleep all day everyday. Sadly I can't do that because my school has compulsory sixth form induction days.

yes we have that as well.... most of mine clash with the other schools I have accepted its annoying... I have a whole week of just induction days.
Original post by carolinrev
ahh its not only me who went through this pain !!!! u don't understand how much I am working just to pass English language!! I hate English with a passion...

Ikr haha! :biggrin: I'm so glad I'm never going to do English as a subject again (unless I fail it of course, fingers crossed!)
Original post by carolinrev
yes we have that as well.... most of mine clash with the other schools I have accepted its annoying... I have a whole week of just induction days.

Me too! And then I have more in September.
Original post by Faizanasif
You do a different exam board for Chemistry? That's weird, how do they add up the total scores for all the sciences? :s-smilie:

French drives me crazy! And at the same time, the grade boundaries are massively high!

I used to hate Philosophy and Ethics, but when I started to do a lot of past papers, its actually quite fun! I miss Ethics now :frown:

Yeah same, but for science they messed it up so only my set does AQA bio and physics (triple science) because we're bottom set lmao
Yeah same, but for science they messed it up so only my set does AQA bio and physics (triple science) because we're bottom set lmao

So you're going to get 2 separate certificates at the end? Lucky :biggrin:
Original post by niv1234
Me too! And then I have more in September.

seriously in September woah... nah all of mine finish before the 1st of july
Reply 68
Sleep so hard I'll probably never wake up
So you're going to get 2 separate certificates at the end? Lucky :biggrin:

I think so, idk how it works lol but I hate CIE, they make science so difficult
I think so, idk how it works lol but I hate CIE, they make science so difficult

I like how AQA set their questions, less scarier than other exam boards! :tongue:
Reply 71
Original post by Mayhem™
Carry on doing the same things that I do now; ain't no exam going to stop me from enjoying myself.

Stop lying, u r like ultra keen
Original post by Serine Soul
Burn my notes and past papers to light a BBQ for iftar

wow.. impressive one...

but unlucky me.. i have to start my A-level preparation 3 days after exam..

my elders say its difficult than O-Level... well then i have to join summer camp.. my boring vacations.. but my future is bright
start learning A2 further maths to prepare myself for my degree or to prepare myself for a gap year where I shall finish off the A-level.

please don't tell me I'm the only one planning on doing more studying after exams, it's just I don't want to let my brain turn to mush
I like how AQA set their questions, less scarier than other exam boards! :tongue:

Yeah but their mark schemes aren't very lenient, whereas others may give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm just praying for a miracle tbh
Original post by niv1234
Sleep all day everyday. Sadly I can't do that because my school has compulsory sixth form induction days.

I thought Induction days last for a week or something?

Ikr, it's horrible

Like how many GCSE's are you doing?

I'll spend my time just procrastinating, whether I passed French :frown:
Reply 76
everything I'm already doing, just without the guilt
Original post by Bulletzone

I have 10 subjects and 29 exams in total :frown:
Original post by Bulletzone

We have 2 days now and some in September and we also have a few days for book return
I have 10 subjects and 29 exams in total :frown:

Well a message from Yoda:

Quick Reply

Latest