The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Radiography and Oncology Interview 2016

Scroll to see replies

hey, im a bit late seeing this thread but for all of you have got a offer have they arranged a visit to a radiography department? They women in the interview said they would arrange it and email me but im still to hear about it
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Yea I'm from Ireland and I don't know anybody either so I'm quite nervous too, is Glasgow your first choice then?
Reply 22
I'm from Italy and I got in Glasgow Caledonian University through Extra.
No, the didn't mention about a visit in the Radiotherapy department in my interview - I don't know why, maybe because I have a conditional offer??
Anyway, keep in touch because it's great hearing my future classmates!
Reply 23
Demi 1898...was your application a late application (after January)

Im just wondering what the average time for a response is :-)
Reply 24
No,my application was through Extra. It was in March, right when Extra began
Reply 25
hi guys , i sent my application to study diagnostic radiography in GCU last month unfortunately i didn't receive anything from them. I sent email to them 2 days ago they sent email to me said i have to wait and track my application through ucas and gave me student ID in this email. Is that good news or just normal process 🤔? In addition to that i have heard there is no interview for this course in GCU, Is that right? Please help guys i am so nervous. 😔
Reply 26
Hi Daldom I applied on 18th April and I heard back last Thursday that I have an unconditional offer so you should hear back soon.
Reply 27
Original post by Dgill247
Hi Daldom I applied on 18th April and I heard back last Thursday that I have an unconditional offer so you should hear back soon.

Hi , congratulation Dgill 🎉 that good news . I hope so my fingers crossed Thanks 👍.is GCU your first choice?
Reply 28
Thanks Daldom.
Yes GCU was the only uni I choose but I'm still waiting a response from my first choice of radiotherapy and oncology.
Fingers crossed you get good news soon! I know the wait is horrible..I'm checking UCAS every half hour lol.
Reply 29
Is anyone else starting radiotherapy and oncology in September? I accepted my offer on Tuesday, can't wait to start 🤗
Original post by Dgill247
Is anyone else starting radiotherapy and oncology in September? I accepted my offer on Tuesday, can't wait to start 🤗

Yea I am, aw I'm the same I can't wait 🙊
Reply 31
Me too, I can' t wait! Nice to meet you
who is all starting this course in september? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending