The Student Room Group

Living alone cause i dont like people

Hi, i kinda have this dream that i can just go live like alone by myself cause i kinda dont really like people i mean i kinda think i am extremely moody, do most people feel like this? or maybe i just feel like living alone cause im a failure and dont want to disappoint anybody. I dont actually expect anybody to reply i just felt like saying it somewhere some could read it if they wanted to.

Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, i kinda have this dream that i can just go live like alone by myself cause i kinda dont really like people i mean i kinda think i am extremely moody, do most people feel like this? or maybe i just feel like living alone cause im a failure and dont want to disappoint anybody. I dont actually expect anybody to reply i just felt like saying it somewhere some could read it if they wanted to.

Thank you

Why don't you like people? There must be a reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by davidguettafan
Why don't you like people? There must be a reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

well wait just know first that i hate myself more than other people well more than most other people. but like i just feel like we as humans are so stupid these days and we do so many things that have no relevance to anything ever. and like we have all these news shows that are all about "the newest fitness training, is it worth it??" crap and like it just angers me i guess i just feel like so many people are not themselves to look cool and to me that is just so pointless.
I think everyone has those dreams at some point or another, I get really stressed out feeling like i am always a disappointment and causing problems to everyone around me. The best thing to do it to talk to the people who you think this about and the majority of the time it is all in my head x
Original post by Anonymous
well wait just know first that i hate myself more than other people well more than most other people. but like i just feel like we as humans are so stupid these days and we do so many things that have no relevance to anything ever. and like we have all these news shows that are all about "the newest fitness training, is it worth it??" crap and like it just angers me i guess i just feel like so many people are not themselves to look cool and to me that is just so pointless.

Living alone can be something a lot of people want, for a variety of reasons, but not wanting to get involved with uni life in any shape or form is a bit bizarre. If you don't make friends, uni can be a very isolating experience, unlike 6th form or college. Also, getting involved with extra curricular activities such as volunteering and societies are essential for a competitive application when applying for masters programmes and grad schemes. You're grade is nothing more than a tick in the box-you need to get involved with things outside of the classroom in order to fit the person spec of careers

Quick Reply

Latest