The Student Room Group

What grade will I get?

There is a problem, I have never felt comfortable in English exams and mostly failed them every single time.
I got a little question:
My coursework is on B grade + speaking & listening C grade.
Let's say for my exam I will get a D, then what the overall grade I will get?
or what my final grade will be if I will get an E?
Please, really confused and feel nervous...
Reply 1
Original post by Student No-253
There is a problem, I have never felt comfortable in English exams and mostly failed them every single time.
I got a little question:
My coursework is on B grade + speaking & listening C grade.
Let's say for my exam I will get a D, then what the overall grade I will get?
or what my final grade will be if I will get an E?
Please, really confused and feel nervous...

It depends on the raw marks you got for each section (if it was a high B, your grade will count for more than if it was a low B) - but I think that, on the whole, it would settle at a C in both cases (although I'm basing this on the Cambridge weightings for each section, is that the right exam board?)

Try not to worry about it too much - everybody feels like they've done rubbish after an exam, and it's usually not as bad as you think :smile:
Try not to worry about it too much - everybody feels like they've done rubbish after an exam, and it's usually not as bad as you think :smile:

Thank you!
Yes, it is a Cambridge IGCSE board.
Original post by Student No-253

Thank you!
Yes, it is a Cambridge IGCSE board.

loool i got almost full marks in the coursework and 28 marks which is an A in S&L so i only needed 24 Marks to get an A lool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending