The Student Room Group

Ideal Girl?

The girls had one, thanks to @Mrs.Grey ... so i figured the guys should have one too. What's your ideal girl?
Mine:
- Any height below 6ft tbh
- Personality has to bang son... She's gotta have a personality I click with ya know?
- Humour. Seriously. If you can genuinely make me laugh all the time I will marry you no questions asked. Not because I don't laugh but if you can make me laugh enough. :smile:
- Hair colour? Idek how this matters... it doesn't to me. I've always thought silky black hair is nice but tbh blonde/brunettes are fine.
- Personal Hygiene - Some girl fail to recognise this amazing feature. Most girls end up growing their nails out of proportion, maybe they don't shower enough idk. Just keep yourself clean lol. AND DO NOT LICK MY EAR. Hate it when that happens goddamn.
- No beard pls.
- Ethnicity? Again, doesn't matter to me but Caucasian/Pakistani/Middle Eastern is nice:smile:
- Shy but confident... Shy when you first meet her and then growth in confidence :smile:
- Intelligence. Stupid people are a turn off. Just be smart pls.
- Intelligent humour - Make intellectual jokes and I might be even more impressed
- Don't play GAMES with me WOMAN. No texting games... if you're gonna talk to me talk to me proper.
- Not too emotional/clingy... can't deal with that
- HAVE A LIFE.. don't be texting/on social networks all day. inc. TSR @Mrs.Grey kek.
- Religion - Belief in an Abrahamic religion and mildly religious
- must enjoy some things I enjoy e.g. LOTR the hobbit star wars / nerdy stuff
- Must watch a load of youtube videos and movies to get my references in my jokes :smile:

NoNo's
- FemiNazi's... I'm a feminist per say but femiNazi's are a no go.
- Not too similar
-Not too argumentative espec when it comes to religion etc
- Not putting 100% into a relationship. I will leave you within a month at max if this happens.
(edited 7 years ago)
Someone made this thread a little before you :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4133339
IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY
becuz
IM MISSING MORE THAN JUST YOUR BODY
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Someone made this thread a little before you :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4133339

GODDAMIT -_- i knew i was being too fussy -_- well.. this is awkward
TOO SLOW M8
GIT ON me LEVEL
Lol this post 😂😂
Original post by Someboady
The girls had one, thanks to @Mrs.Grey ... so i figured the guys should have one too. What's your ideal girl?
Mine:
- Personality has to bang son... She's gotta have a personality I click with ya know?
- Humour. Seriously. If you can genuinely make me laugh all the time I will marry you no questions asked. Not because I don't laugh but if you can make me laugh enough. :smile:
- Hair colour? Idek how this matters... it doesn't to me. I've always thought silky black hair is nice but tbh blonde/brunettes are fine.
- Personal Hygiene - Some girl fail to recognise this amazing feature. Most girls end up growing their nails out of proportion, maybe they don't shower enough idk. Just keep yourself clean lol. AND DO NOT LICK MY EAR. Hate it when that happens goddamn.
- No beard pls.
- Ethnicity? Again, doesn't matter to me but Caucasian/Pakistani/Middle Eastern is nice:smile:
- Shy but confident... Shy when you first meet her and then growth in confidence :smile:
- Intelligent humour - Make intellectual jokes and I might be even more impressed
- Don't play GAMES with me WOMAN. No texting games... if you're gonna talk to me talk to me proper.
- HAVE A LIFE.. don't be texting/on social networks all day. inc. TSR @Mrs.Grey kek.
- Must watch a load of youtube videos and movies to get my references in my jokes :smile:

NoNo's
- Not too similar
- Not putting 100% into a relationship. I will leave you within a month at max if this happens.

I tick most of the boxes but I can argue a lot man like damn can I argue. DON'T WORRY I DO NOT LICK EARS. I have no life like legit, I hate going out but generally because parents haven't given me a lot freedom which I'm happy with because I don't want to be a roadgirl ya know plus HOW WOULD I HAVE TIME TO WATCH YOUTUBE MATE. So overall I generally fit the criteria but you may have a dominant women to deal with soz :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I tick most of the boxes but I can argue a lot man like damn can I argue. DON'T WORRY I DO NOT LICK EARS. I have no life like legit, I hate going out but generally because parents haven't given me a lot freedom which I'm happy with because I don't want to be a roadgirl ya know plus HOW WOULD I HAVE TIME TO WATCH YOUTUBE MATE. So overall I generally fit the criteria but you may have a dominant women to deal with soz :smile:

Well then. Unless you fit every single box you're just unfit for me. I'm going to have to cut you off here woman. It's been nice knowing you. Maybe your father will give me a call on my hotline bing :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by saeed9732
too slow m8
git on me level

fight me broooooooooo. -_-
fight me broooooooooo. -_-

na im too weak for physical fights.
Reply 10
Original post by saeed9732
na im too weak for physical fights.

Me too. Pokemon duel?
Me too. Pokemon duel?

i was swaying more yugioh wise but yeh pokemons cool too.
Well then. Unless you fit every single box you're just unfit for me. I'm going to have to cut you off here woman. It's been nice knowing you. Maybe your father will give me a call on my hotline bing :wink:

Awe so sad to see you go. Maybe he will, maybe he won't, you never know.
What's your ideal girl?
Mine:
- No beard pls.

NoNo's
- Not too similar

I highlighted all the bits I'd look for in my ideal girl aswell.

Key factor: she has to workout and by that I mean not being a cardio bunny 24/7 with a flat ass... she got to have the booty & perfect symmetry. :dumbells:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending