The Student Room Group

Ideal Guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Because Italians and middle easterners are huge on family,it's a cultural thing I guess

So you meant family orientated? Because "well known family" sounds like you want a guy from a rich/powerful family.
Girls don't know what they want
Reply 42
LOOOOOOL Physically, and in terms of faith, I tick all boxes. Cant say anything about the personality bits because thats something one can not judge himself on. But the thing with guys like us, we dont like sticking around for one girl. We find the very hard. This is me being honest af. But girls always go for guys like us even though there is a much nicer guy who would do anything for a girl he could actually love. But I guess thats just how it is. V beneficial for guys like us tho :h: Not so much for nice guys (that arent attractive) and defo girls who are left hurt.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Girls don't know what they want

That beard of your is ALL they want.:colone:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
HAHAHA I love it, you should defo make the thread and you'll never know I shall give my father's hotling bling :smile:. I'm 15...but Idk if that may be a problem for you lmao.

Ooooh fancy fancy
15 is fine... you have much to learn about the world little one
Made the thread... please do tick the checkboxes :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4133261
Original post by Anonymous

Oh really? :colondollar: :woo:

I used to think I was 6ft but apparently I am 5ft 11 :s-smilie:

East Asian :wink:

Male :woo:

Understands things.. not always but I try my best to and to be supportive :redface:

:woo: I love showing people vines and trying to make people laugh with awful dad jokes. Eg there was a vegan cafe in America stormed by meat wielding people and I said 'I hope the owners weren't cheesed off' :hide: :getmecoat: and 8 out 10 Cats does Countdown is so awesome (as it is on at 12 or even 1am and keeps me up :colondollar:) plus the actual Countdown :dream:

Confident/shy... depends where I am I guess :tongue:
my husband..

Spoiler

Perfect Guy:

Preferably not a girl...
:P
Reply 48
Original post by saeed9732
Yeh seeing that you use snapchat filters on your profile pic i'd also lower my standards if i were you.

I'm pretty fine with my standards tbh because this is what I feel is good for me imo and what does having a snapchat filter on my profile have to do with anything?
I'm pretty fine with my standards tbh because this is what I feel is good for me imo and what does having a snapchat filter on my profile have to do with anything?

it has EVERYTHING to do with it
Reply 50
it has EVERYTHING to do with it

Explain.
Reply 51

Trust me, the snapchat filter in my avatar is the only thing that's keeping me single

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Explain.

have you heard the story about the bees and the butterflys?
Original post by RobML
Trust me, the snapchat filter is my avatar is the only thing that's keeping me single

Posted from TSR Mobile

thnx for backing me up xoxo
That beard of your is ALL they want.:colone:

I just wish they'd want me for me, and not for my beard :///

I'm more than just a beard, I have feelings too :frown:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Do you mean a family that has a good reputation (i.e. no association with criminals), or a rich, upper-class, powerful family? The former seems like a reasonable request, while the latter is somewhat superficial.

Yes both a reputable and middle class family
Reply 56
Original post by Sajjjid
LOOOOOOL Physically, and in terms of faith, I tick all boxes. Cant say anything about the personality bits because thats something one can not judge himself on. But the thing with guys like us, we dont like sticking around for one girl. We find the very hard. This is me being honest af. But girls always go for guys like us even though there is a much nicer guy who would do anything for a girl he could actually love. But I guess thats just how it is. V beneficial for guys like us tho :h: Not so much for nice guys (that arent attractive) and defo girls who are left hurt.

True true true but if you have a women in your life that stands her ground and can beat you at your own game then she's definitely worth being loyal to, wouldn't you agree?
Original post by Lord Samosa
I just wish they'd want me for me, and not for my beard :///

I'm more than just a beard, I have feelings too :frown:

Yeh i know how you feel bro, i wish i was loved for who i am rather than my huge wallet.
*Crosses out "get married" on 'things to do before I die' list*
East Asian guys (why do people say that all Chinese girls are smitten with white guys um nope)

Inquisitive, can engage in intellectual debate but has an appreciation for all the little and whimsical satisfactions in life :smile:

Sensitive and well mannered but decisive at the same time :tongue:

Lean and moderately tall hahahaha pls don't be yao ming height

Funny!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending