The Student Room Group

CCEA AS Maths C2 Tuesday 31st May

A revision thread set up for people sitting ccea maths c2 on Tuesday.

Scroll to see replies

Hows everyone feeling for it? I feel like im least prepared for this one out of the C1, M1 and this :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by lmg1
A revision thread set up for people sitting ccea maths c2 on Tuesday.

Original post by Blackstar152
Hows everyone feeling for it? I feel like im least prepared for this one out of the C1, M1 and this :biggrin:

After C1 and M1 I feel I need to ace C2:s-smilie: After loads of past papers going well, I actually feel really well prepared for C2 though. Hoping all goes well on Tuesday!
Last years C2 was brutal compared to previous years so I'm not sure what too think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ozmo19
After C1 and M1 I feel I need to ace C2:s-smilie: After loads of past papers going well, I actually feel really well prepared for C2 though. Hoping all goes well on Tuesday!

I feel like i did decently in the other two but i think i could butcher my hard work with this next one :biggrin:. definatly dont feel confident today. cant get my head round any of it!

Original post by TomFitness
Last years C2 was brutal compared to previous years so I'm not sure what too think!

Yeah its hard to know! Could mean either this year will be easy after last years difficult one or this one will be equally difficult as theyve raised the standard of questions or something.I just really hope its not too bad!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Blackstar152

Yeah its hard to know! Could mean either this year will be easy after last years difficult one or this one will be equally difficult as theyve raised the standard of questions or something.I just really hope its not too bad!!

omg, i feel like they had a good paper last year:colondollar:
June 14 was harder imo
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ozmo19
omg, i feel like they had a good paper last year:colondollar:
June 14 was harder imo

C2 is my favourite module and I've got an A in it but since I really struggle with M1 I'm trying to push it as close to 100 as possible. Make sure you learn log proofs as I feel it could come up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Anybody got any predictions for proofs?? Not sure which ones to learn
Original post by Alexguy
Anybody got any predictions for proofs?? Not sure which ones to learn

All log proofs, would be surprised to see another series proof come up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
All log proofs, would be surprised to see another series proof come up

Posted from TSR Mobile

No point learning like trig ones or segment etc?
Original post by Alexguy
No point learning like trig ones or segment etc?

Afaik in the textbook it says you don't need to learn them. Obviously all the formulas are needed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Afaik in the textbook it says you don't need to learn them. Obviously all the formulas are needed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah lethal thanks!
Some of the past papers were deadly; especially 2015 and Jan 2012, with a steady increase in difficulty since 2012.

Hopefully nothing too deadly!
Reply 13
How did everyone find c2 today? It was probably the hardest c2 past paper I have encountered. It was awful! 😡😭
Original post by lmg1
How did everyone find c2 today? It was probably the hardest c2 past paper I have encountered. It was awful! 😡😭
I thought it was terrible. I didnt get an answer for the first question. Question 7...the less said the better and I did Q8 wrong, realised how to do it and ran out of time:u:
What did everyone get for the log question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
What the hell was that. :s-smilie:

Original post by caitrionacarson
Posted from TSR Mobile

The 'Evaluate' one? I got -2.
Original post by lmg1

Original post by student349
I thought it was terrible. I didnt get an answer for the first question. Question 7...the less said the better and I did Q8 wrong, realised how to do it and ran out of time:u:

Original post by caitrionacarson

Posted from TSR Mobile

All was good decent not brilliant until you hit Q6, and then from there 6,7,8 all went down hill pretty quickly!
Me too!
Reply 19
That paper was terrible. Much harder than last year. Did anyone get that bearings question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending