The Student Room Group

Gigi Hadid and Kendall jenner are not supermodels

they're just kids that got lucky because they're parents had money and relevant connections. How can you regard them as supermodels, hahaha.
Jealous much?
Original post by ovo_zverit
they're just kids that got lucky because they're parents had money and relevant connections. How can you regard them as supermodels, hahaha.

and

I really do prefer the first one though

They lookin fine bruh that's why they're supermodels
Reply 3
Just because someone has money doesn't mean they aren't supermodels. Also all supermodels get lucky because it's a very rare that someone can get the chance to become a supermodel.
On looks alone, Gigi could be a supermodel. I think she has that sort of 'face'. She's quite striking. On the other hand, Kendall definitely wouldn't be a supermodel. :lol: She's not pretty at all and just seems to sneer a lot.
Yes they are. I suggest you get over it, because getting het up over who is and who isn't a supermodel is the most ridiculous thing I've heard.
Reply 6
no one cares
Reply 7
Original post by littlenorthernlass
On looks alone, Gigi could be a supermodel. I think she has that sort of 'face'. She's quite striking. On the other hand, Kendall definitely wouldn't be a supermodel. :lol: She's not pretty at all and just seems to sneer a lot.

No, kendall is also really pretty.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE7a1I9Do0F/?taken-by=kendalljenner

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgIspwDo_T/?taken-by=kendalljenner
Reply 8
Theyre not even that nice looking yanoe so its kinda peak ngl

And they wear bare makeup and still arent fire, theres a pic on the web of kim without makeup and she does not look bangin

But good for them cus theyre ballin, even if it was bc of their parents success
Reply 10
Original post by poundsoffat

and

I really do prefer the first one though

They lookin fine bruh that's why they're supermodels

140801-shanina-shaik-1249_6fb568c75dc58ce3720d67886dba7766.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Nah, these have earned a supermodel status, don't know why everyone keeps banging on about kendall and gigi

Attachment not found
Original post by ovo_zverit
140801-shanina-shaik-1249_6fb568c75dc58ce3720d67886dba7766.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Nah, these have earned a supermodel status, don't know why everyone keeps banging on about kendall and gigi

Attachment not found

meh personally those don't look as appealing to me :/
Reply 12
Original post by poundsoffat
meh personally those don't look as appealing to me :/

Taylor hill is a vs model whos also really pretty.

Original post by Sfhkh
Taylor hill is a vs model whos also really pretty.

Reply 14
they are kids that got lucky but they're still supermodels

Quick Reply

Latest