The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Harrow Hall large premier room bed size?

Hi, I will be a fashion design student starting Sept 2016 & have just been offered a large premier room in Harrow Halls

I actually made a mistake when applying for a room. I wanted just a large room as oppose to a standard (which I had heard were quite small) but the room choices during the application process were for either standard or large premier. I put large premier thinking it was just large haha.

Anyway, I have been offered a large premier and was wondering about bed size. I read somewhere on here that someone thought the only difference between large and large premier was that the premier had a double bed and the large a single.

As this is an important detail when buying bedding I emailed the accommodation office and they said the premier has a single bed, but somehow I am not convinced. Does anyone know? Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms?

Any info would be great, thanks.
Original post by Ems293
Hi, I will be a fashion design student starting Sept 2016 & have just been offered a large premier room in Harrow Halls

I actually made a mistake when applying for a room. I wanted just a large room as oppose to a standard (which I had heard were quite small) but the room choices during the application process were for either standard or large premier. I put large premier thinking it was just large haha.

Anyway, I have been offered a large premier and was wondering about bed size. I read somewhere on here that someone thought the only difference between large and large premier was that the premier had a double bed and the large a single.

As this is an important detail when buying bedding I emailed the accommodation office and they said the premier has a single bed, but somehow I am not convinced. Does anyone know? Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms?

Any info would be great, thanks.

Hi

I have just spoken with the Accommodation Office at Harrow Halls. They confirmed that the large premier room has a single bed. The difference between the large and large premier is that the large premier room is bigger.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending