The Student Room Group

Never Been Kissed

Ok so I'm 16 almost 17, and I've never kissed a guy, like not even on the check and come to think of it I've never even held a guys hand. Everyone in my year loses their virginity at parties and stuff. It's not that I don't want to or religious reasons I've just never really known anyone that wants to. I don't think I'm ugly (I can PM a photo) so yeah

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
LOL what?

I'm already 19 and haven't kissed a girl, get on my level scrub.

Lol but seriously in my case it's because I'm ugly af lol. Can you PM me a photo? I'm curious.
kissing is fun... it is like a slug doing Pilates in your mouth ?
Original post by anonymous8128128
Ok so I'm 16 almost 17, and I've never kissed a guy, like not even on the check and come to think of it I've never even held a guys hand. Everyone in my year loses their virginity at parties and stuff. It's not that I don't want to or religious reasons I've just never really known anyone that wants to. I don't think I'm ugly (I can PM a photo) so yeah

pm me a photo, Im the same. Im 17, a guy
It's most likely fine. A lot of people don't engage in activities like your friends and go on to have healthy relationships when they're older. It's totally normal and probably the more advisable lifestyle to lead.

If you have been trying, it might be because you are ugly, but often, even ugly people get plenty. It could be due to personality also. You can PM me a photo if you want.
(edited 7 years ago)
You can pm me if you feel comfortable enough hun, but tbh, same here, never been there, the closest I been is I've sat next to one, and my mum's so over-protective cuz tbh, she's gonaa let me have to go there one day or another so yanno. :h:

I'm a pretty standard / good looking guy and I have never kissed a girl :/ (out of choice, I'd rather save it for someone special... and i dont know how to kiss a girl.) xD
Feel free to PM me :smile:
I thought this was a reference to the film :lol:

It's okay, you have plenty of time yet.
Reply 8
It's fine, plenty of people don't have their first kiss until later. If you really want it now, try putting yourself out there a bit more

Posted from TSR Mobile
I understand that it might seem difficult for you, but try to understand this - being or not being in a relationship does NOT determine your value or worth as a human being.

You're not really even that far into your teenage years yet! Trust me, when there comes along a time when you want to kiss someone and that someone wants to kiss you, it will just happen naturally and you will feel silly that you were even worried about it. Trust me when I tell you that you don't want to kiss just anyone, or the first person who comes along. Some people really value and remember their first kiss. Don't look at these idiot minors drinking their brains out and doing everything intoxicated and think that is a good way to go or do things.

Hey, don't worry about it :cute: I've only kissed one person at 18, and I definitely don't plan to lose my virginity any time soon. (A 'waiting for the right person' situation)

It's nice, but it really means nothing unless you've got a real attachment to the person you're with.

You're not missing out and losing your virginity at a young age leads to more stories of regret than anything else...

Heya, I'm 16 almost 17 too and haven't kissed anyone either :tongue: When people ask I just reply that I'm a kiss virgin and proud, or just a virgin and proud - nothing to be ashamed about!
Me neither. High 5 :five:

Better to do things with someone because you want to instead of doing it because you feel like you should. I'm in no rush so don't be either.

you could pm the photo, but if it isn't about your looks there mabye it's not the right time for you to be doing theese things, in the sense that it will happen one day
Original post by ravioliyears
Heya, I'm 16 almost 17 too and haven't kissed anyone either :tongue: When people ask I just reply that I'm a kiss virgin and proud, or just a virgin and proud - nothing to be ashamed about!

GTFO. Thought you were about 20!
Many people still haven't kissed and are in their 20s.

Don't feel pressured to if you don't want to.

I'm sure you're beautiful, don't think it's about your looks. :h:
Im gonna be honest but no offense, I doubt most people on TSR have had a first kiss yet.
You're a female, so unless you look like a snorlax then you can approach most guys and say "wanna snog?" or more and 90% will say yes.
Thanks for the replies. Can't seem to pm a picture. Anyone who wants a pic and has snapchat can pm me their snapchat names and I'll send you one. But your replies have been great thanks xx
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
GTFO. Thought you were about 20!

Lmao how?!? :rofl: People think I'm twelve :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest