The Student Room Group

18 women are sexually assaulted at German concert by migrant men in latest attack

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sainsburys wraps
Lol I never post statuses on facebook, and it saddens me more of the isolationist fascist response from people like you than the actual people who died, 130 people dead is nothing, that would be considered an average-strong attack which happens every few months in some places in the Middle East, I'm not sad about anything, its a shame that many people died, but what saddens me more is presumptive twits like yourself who try to politicise the whole thing and try to promote your anti-EU, anti-migrant agenda over those who've died

And there you have it folks, words that a user believes to be "fascist" are worse than the deaths of 130 people. Your parents did a poor poor job.
Original post by The_Opinion
And there you have it folks, words that a user believes to be "fascist" are worse than the deaths of 130 people. Your parents did a poor poor job.

This is a good summation of the people like you on this website.

I clearly said that the isolationist fascist response SADDENS ME MORE than 130 people dying, given that I didn't know any of them. But you add salt and pepper to it, twisting my words and ignoring the rest of it because you have your own agenda which is to attack personally anyone who disagrees with you.

Get your head fixed and respond to my argument, assuming of course that it isn't beyond you to do so.
This is a good summation of the people like you on this website.

I clearly said that the isolationist fascist response SADDENS ME MORE than 130 people dying, given that I didn't know any of them. But you add salt and pepper to it, twisting my words and ignoring the rest of it because you have your own agenda which is to attack personally anyone who disagrees with you.

Get your head fixed and respond to my argument, assuming of course that it isn't beyond you to do so.

Says the person that finds words that he disagrees with more saddening than the deaths of 130 innocent people. I think you will find that the vast vast vast majority of society will be on my side on this sue.
Says the person that finds words that he disagrees with more saddening than the deaths of 130 innocent people. I think you will find that the vast vast vast majority of society will be on my side on this sue.

Maybe if you read my entire post instead of attacking me personally, you would realise that you are taking that out of context.

Yes, I think the isolationist response that goes along the lines of "Muslims are responsible", "send all refugees back" and things like that cause more damage over time than 130 deaths. But you're taking what I am saying entirely out of context, first you cry about how I think its "worse", even though I explicitly said it "saddens me more". Not to mention the fact that you're nitpicking like cherries what you do and don't want to respond to because you know very well that if you force your lazy mind to read over the rest of it, it will make sense and you will realise that you're being an idiot.

Not only do you take things out of context, but you make petty assumptions that I cry on Facebook about events like this, doesn't this little demonstration of yours in fact highlight that you're the one more likely to do that? Lmao
Maybe if you read my entire post instead of attacking me personally, you would realise that you are taking that out of context.

Yes, I think the isolationist response that goes along the lines of "Muslims are responsible", "send all refugees back" and things like that cause more damage over time than 130 deaths. But you're taking what I am saying entirely out of context, first you cry about how I think its "worse", even though I explicitly said it "saddens me more". Not to mention the fact that you're nitpicking like cherries what you do and don't want to respond to because you know very well that if you force your lazy mind to read over the rest of it, it will make sense and you will realise that you're being an idiot.

Not only do you take things out of context, but you make petty assumptions that I cry on Facebook about events like this, doesn't this little demonstration of yours in fact highlight that you're the one more likely to do that? Lmao

How many Islamic terrorist attacks used in France, Belgium and the UK between 1800-1980?
How many Islamic terrorist attacks used in France, Belgium and the UK between 1800-1980?

I knew I was wasting my time with you. Don't ever reply to my posts again with your stupid xenophobic and divisive rants if you're going to ignore every single thing I respond with.

I'll make it easier and block you, goodbye forever kiddo. And while you're hanging there, 70,000 Muslims have died in terror attacks since 2004, the largest single group of people combined.
Original post by physicsphysics91
A group of asylum seekers sexually assaulted numerous women at a free concert in Germany at the weekend in attacks similar to those carried out in Cologne on New Year's Eve. Three Pakistani men are already under arrest after 18 women filed complaints that they had been improperly touched, fondled and groped during the festival in the city of Darmstadt.

All the complainants said they were 'surrounded' before being 'touched and fondled' improperly at the annual free Schlossgrabenfestes music festival. The three arrested men are aged between 28 and 31 and are Pakistanis seeking asylum in Germany. All have been charged with sexual crimes as the hunt continues for their accomplices.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617417/18-women-sexually-assaulted-German-concert-victims-surrounded-mobs-migrant-men-groped-copycat-attacks-like-Cologne.html

Can the liberals defend this?

The 'liberals' never have defended it.
I knew I was wasting my time with you. Don't ever reply to my posts again with your stupid xenophobic and divisive rants if you're going to ignore every single thing I respond with.

I'll make it easier and block you, goodbye forever kiddo. And while you're hanging there, 70,000 Muslims have died in terror attacks since 2004, the largest single group of people combined.

Congratulations! You are a winner! You said two special bonus words that automatically win any debate, "xenophobic" and "divisive". You missed out on the bonus prize by not saying "racist".

What a typical little babyish lefty you are.

PS: The answer to my question was zero.
Original post by lolatmaths
what makes you think its mandatory for liberals to defend rapists?

Because they demanded said rapists be allowed into our midst despite numerous warnings and evidence these crimes would occur

If you tell me your dog is friendly and demand he be allowed in my back garden with you whilst you are looking to buy my lawn mower and i say no your dog is likely dangerous and you insist otherwise whilst calling me a dogophobe..

Well when he bites me, i am going to blame you
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Because they demanded said rapists be allowed into our midst despite numerous warnings and evidence these crimes would occur

dont be silly, i expected better from someone like you
dont be silly, i expected better from someone like you

I added a little bit more at the end via edit. I dont see how this is silly?
I added a little bit more at the end via edit. I dont see how this is silly?

citation needed. Plus, liberals dont defend the actions of rapists nor do they give any form of sympathy at all. Where are you getting these claims from, apart from your own skewed, ultra tolerant perception of liberals.

If you tell me your dog is friendly and demand he be allowed in my back garden with you whilst you are looking to buy my lawn mower and i say no your dog is likely dangerous and you insist otherwise whilst calling me a dogophobe..

Well when he bites me, i am going to blame you

Yes, all liberals deliberately asked for rapists to come in :facepalm:
citation needed. Plus, liberals dont defend the actions of rapists nor do they give any form of sympathy at all. Where are you getting these claims from, apart from your own skewed, ultra tolerant perception of liberals.

Citation needed for what?

So being liberal is making decisions which inevitably put certain parts of society at risk? How is importing masses of highly illiberal backwards people of whom a large % will inflict their illiberal behaviours upon indiginous people a liberal mindset?

I am a proper liberal myself. I hold one illiberal view (I support the death penalty in certain circumstances)
Reply 54
The saddest part of this (paraphrased):

They have realized their actions have no impact on their asylum seeking process, hence they behave how they want".

And how they want is to rape women and children, beat others, etc.

Massive failure from the German justice system. Send all of them straight back as soon as they toe out of line. They want something from us. Not the other way round.
Reply 55
I'm waiting for Jess phillips to see what Jess phillips thinks about this, but she is too busy spinning nobody threatening her into rape threats.
Citation needed for what?

So being liberal is making decisions which inevitably put certain parts of society at risk? How is importing masses of highly illiberal backwards people of whom a large % will inflict their illiberal behaviours upon indiginous people a liberal mindset?

I am a proper liberal myself. I hold one illiberal view (I support the death penalty in certain circumstances)

I cringe hard at "indigenous", as if they have some entitlement to greater privilege than others.

This still doesnt explain why you can say liberals are tolerant of rapists and apologists. We dont know whether someone is a rapist until they commit the act. As i have said, being tolerant of migrants =/= being even slightly tolerant of rapists.

Liberals dont allow "rapists in our midst". In any group of ppl, there will be potential rapists. In migrants there are more however the actions of a few cannot mean we can judge the whole group.
I cringe hard at "indigenous", as if they have some entitlement to greater privilege than others.

This still doesnt explain why you can say liberals are tolerant of rapists and apologists. We dont know whether someone is a rapist until they commit the act. As i have said, being tolerant of migrants =/= being even slightly tolerant of rapists.

Liberals dont allow "rapists in our midst". In any group of ppl, there will be potential rapists. In migrants there are more however the actions of a few cannot mean we can judge the whole group.

You dont think that people who's families have worked paying hundreds if not millions in taxes and wealth to build said nation are not more important and "entitled" to the UK than people from the other side of the globe?

We know that migrants from certain areas and cultures of the world have vastly different views and behaviours on morality, women and so forth. It does not take a brain surgeon to see we are exposing ourselves to these negative behaviours by importing masses of people from these countries.

We are not judging the whole group. We are not saying every single one of them is a rapist. We are taking the precaution of simply not finding out the hard way which ones ARE. Does that suck for the good migrants? Yes...

If you are at the airport and inteligence gets wind of an imminent attack.. every single person will be treated the same. With unfair scrutiny and caution until it can be understood what the situation is.

If small pockets of football fans keep engaging in violence and anti social behavior at their teams football matches, eventually their team will play behind closed doors meaning the other 40,000 innocent football fans are punished aswell. It sucks for them yes?
You dont think that people who's families have worked paying hundreds if not millions in taxes and wealth to build said nation are not more important and "entitled" to the UK than people from the other side of the globe?

We know that migrants from certain areas and cultures of the world have vastly different views and behaviours on morality, women and so forth. It does not take a brain surgeon to see we are exposing ourselves to these negative behaviours by importing masses of people from these countries.

We are not judging the whole group. We are not saying every single one of them is a rapist. We are taking the precaution of simply not finding out the hard way which ones ARE. Does that suck for the good migrants? Yes...

If you are at the airport and inteligence gets wind of an imminent attack.. every single person will be treated the same. With unfair scrutiny and caution until it can be understood what the situation is.

If small pockets of football fans keep engaging in violence and anti social behavior at their teams football matches, eventually their team will play behind closed doors meaning the other 40,000 innocent football fans are punished aswell. It sucks for them yes?

I do agree with you with a lot of these issues. Im not blind. We open our gates, some of them will also be rapists too, especially when the issue is a pressing matter.
But there are other ways of dealing with the issue, such as segregating them or educating them. The solution isnt just "lock up our borders". International law prevents us for doing so, for starters. So instead of giving a theoretical solution that will never work in practise (stop any of the refugees from entering), we look at practical solutions that can be put in place, setting up 'ghettos' something like that. We can also deport convicted rapists, etc etc.
All this is to show that you can be pro migration (which is a mandatory requirement btw) but not pro rapist. Such a conclusion is absurd and ignorant.
I do agree with you with a lot of these issues. Im not blind. We open our gates, some of them will also be rapists too, especially when the issue is a pressing matter.
But there are other ways of dealing with the issue, such as segregating them or educating them. The solution isnt just "lock up our borders". International law prevents us for doing so, for starters. So instead of giving a theoretical solution that will never work in practise (stop any of the refugees from entering), we look at practical solutions that can be put in place, setting up 'ghettos' something like that. We can also deport convicted rapists, etc etc.
All this is to show that you can be pro migration (which is a mandatory requirement btw) but not pro rapist. Such a conclusion is absurd and ignorant.

No way we can segregate people we bring into society. That will ultimately be far worse than the other two options. Educating them sounds good but it takes generations (And in the meantime...). Seriously, its not like learning a language that can be done in a couple of years. You cannot educate people to quickly lose their beliefs, values and attitudes in everything they have known from the cradle. (Just look at Gay laws in western countries, Look at certain parts of America!)

Creating ghetto's is similar to segregation and is hugely counter productive and bad for social cohesion. The only way for immigration to work is assimilation.

These refugee's welcome people arent pro rapists, however they do think the consequences (disproportional occurrence of rape) or whatever is outweighed by giving hundreds of thousands of people a shot at a much more comfortable and rewarding life. Many who's lives will be decimated will likely strongly disagree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending