The Student Room Group

Ideal Guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Sajjjid
LOOOOL you dont want to get out much. The east is savage af.
I know people are so immature and close minded.
- Tall
- Intelligent
- Witty
- Nice hands
- Curly light brown hair
- Clean shaven/stubble
- Nice voice
- Dominant :wink: lol
Original post by George VI
What's wrong with this

Marrying for love is how you get stuck with a kid you can't see and don't even ask me about the wife (wherever she is?)

Marrying for money = property + connections + security.

There's nothing wrong with it. But some girls think they deserve a really rich guy for no reason. You have to look at the whole package and not just money.

Would she stick around if you were to lose all your wealth though?
Reply 103
My type
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I posted a similar thread about what you're attracted to but I want to what your ideal guy is. Again, no arguments or anything calling out each other's preferences ok?

So I'll go first then obvs. My ideal guy would be;

-Tall (5"9ft-6ft)
- Brown hair
-Well-groomed obvs
-HAZEL EYES LIKE DAMN but any eyes alright :smile:
-A beard like hello mate.
-Arab or Pakistani
-Funny af
-Confident but doesn't take the biscuit
-Smooth af
-Is a well-rounded person :smile:

NoNos
-Boy if you better believe in equality because I cannot stand people who think Men are better than women, NO WE ARE EQUAL.
-Isn't religious (You can't not be religious at all, well for me anyway, you need to be at least kind of religious ya know)
- You can't be like me, like if our personalities match too much then boy there are going to be a lot of arguments ya know bc I'm stubborn af.

How about you?

6'1 good enough ?
Reply 105
You're such a troll tbh. On another thread you kept on arguing me about my religion and now you're trying to start another argument with me. You can be religious and still believe in equality. Ok, do you understand? Now stop commenting because it's getting pretty irritating.

But religious men are more likely to have misogynistic views.

Your holy book says:

Spoiler

I don't get how you can conciliate that with saying that men and women are equal.
Original post by Lord Samosa
There's nothing wrong with it. But some girls think they deserve a really rich guy for no reason. You have to look at the whole package and not just money.

Would she stick around if you got fat?

Marriages for love are based on assets as well, no one loves someone unconditionally, and if they do they are sure for heartbreak and betrayal of the highest order.
My ideal guy:

Anywhere between being toned and a bit stocky.

Eye and hair colour doesn't bother me much at all but I don't like crazy colours.

I quite like being the protective and cuddly one so I'm going to say either the same height as me (about 5 foot 11) or just a bit smaller.

Reads and loves alternative music.

Intellectual.

Quite masculine but in-touch with his emotions and has a cute sensitive side that doesn't show too often.

I'm gonna say liking Lana Del Rey. I seem to find it really hard to click with guys who don't because she literally mirrors me and they tend to complain that she's too depressing which more often than not seems to mean that the guy doesn't connect well with people who have had issues, making them a difficult one for me to click with at all.

Pro-equality; I would not even so much as date a racist, transphobic, biphobic, or misogynistic man.

Isn't a huge fan of clubbing.

Does not and will not touch drugs.

Doesn't drink or smoke heavily.

Original post by Lord Samosa

i am a girl and i think that u have actually got a point but surely not all girls are the same and they would stick around if they truly loved that person :smile:
I posted a similar thread about what you're attracted to but I want to what your ideal guy is. Again, no arguments or anything calling out each other's preferences ok?

So I'll go first then obvs. My ideal guy would be;

-Tall (5"9ft-6ft)
- Brown hair
-Well-groomed obvs
-HAZEL EYES LIKE DAMN but any eyes alright :smile:
-A beard like hello mate.
-Arab or Pakistani
-Funny af
-Confident but doesn't take the biscuit
-Smooth af
-Is a well-rounded person :smile:

NoNos
-Boy if you better believe in equality because I cannot stand people who think Men are better than women, NO WE ARE EQUAL.
-Isn't religious (You can't not be religious at all, well for me anyway, you need to be at least kind of religious ya know)
- You can't be like me, like if our personalities match too much then boy there are going to be a lot of arguments ya know bc I'm stubborn af.

How about you?

phew what a relief
Original post by ivybridge
My ideal guy:

Anywhere between being toned and a bit stocky.

Eye and hair colour doesn't bother me much at all but I don't like crazy colours.

I quite like being the protective and cuddly one so I'm going to say either the same height as me (about 5 foot 11) or just a bit smaller.

Reads and loves alternative music.

Intellectual.

Quite masculine but in-touch with his emotions and has a cute sensitive side that doesn't show too often.

I'm gonna say liking Lana Del Rey. I seem to find it really hard to click with guys who don't because she literally mirrors me and they tend to complain that she's too depressing which more often than not seems to mean that the guy doesn't connect well with people who have had issues, making them a difficult one for me to click with at all.

Pro-equality; I would not even so much as date a racist, transphobic, biphobic, or misogynistic man.

Isn't a huge fan of clubbing.

Does not and will not touch drugs.

Doesn't drink or smoke heavily.

wait i thought you were gay
Honest, open minded, affectionate, caring, intelligent, passionate and understanding.
Taller than me, handsome face and sexually compatible.
Original post by banterboy
wait i thought you were gay

I am homosexual, what does that have to do with what you highlighted?
I am homosexual, what does that have to do with what you highlighted?

all gay men drink, smoke, do mdma and go to gay clubs.
all gay men drink, smoke, do mdma and go to gay clubs.

No, they really don't.
No, they really don't.

hey im not criticising ive probs done all of those things
hey im not criticising ive probs done all of those things

Well, it's simply not true so I don't really care much.
Well, it's simply not true so I don't really care much.

ffs normally you bite
-Taller than me (I'm 5'3, yes I'm short lol)
- South Asian
- Well groomed (LIKE ON POINT BEARD AND REALLY NICE HAIR (ugh man buns are lovely <3 ))
- Well educated
- Ambitious
- Funny, honest, loyal, confident and obviously caring/ loving etc.
- Not too muscular or stocky
Original post by keturah
Honest, open minded, affectionate, caring, intelligent, passionate and understanding.
Taller than me, handsome face and sexually compatible.

And how tall are you? Jw

Quick Reply